LegacyGT.com

05 LegacyGT calipers, brackets, pads, rotors...

MaStaMooN

Im trying to figure out if I can get more money for these than shipping them back for my core return. Would anybody be interested in these... The calipers need a rebuild.. the sliders still seem fine in the brackets. The rotors are slightly grooved but no gouges. Even have some 3/4 worn hawk pads that could come along with it. This is for the Front Only. Everything is rusty as you would expect. I can get pictures if necessary. I think these could be good cores for a nice powder coat job :)

The core on the calipers and brackets is $90 and im going to guess its going to be $30-$40 to ship back to rockauto, so I would need somewhere at least that for the calipers/brackets..

I got a quote for the parts to rebuild them from underdog, and it was close to 200 in parts.. but that includes new slide pins & boots... bleeder screw/cap... I think you could get away with just doing the pistons and seals really.

This is just a feeler.. if anybody is interested ill try to come up with a fair price.. Im in Brick, NJ for pickup reference, would be willing to meet at the Wall service area on the parkway.

Thanks,

Jon

this is not even in the classifieds section.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived