LegacyGT.com

Help.

Luv_a_Legacy

Except for the fact that ive heard no good things come out of there. Lol

That's funny because harvey at boost creep swears by them and their resume is pretty good. I've had work done by them before and they were pretty cool. What have you heard?

That's funny because harvey at boost creep swears by them and their resume is pretty good. I've had work done by them before and they were pretty cool. What have you heard?

I am a awdpirates member and frankly it all depends what I need done. Some are good priced and good at different things. I am not the guy to go just anywhere for anything and hand them my wallet and tell them to enjoy themselves. I am not that carefree and rich yet :)

Sounds like some bullshit to me. Before you spread rumors about reputable shops, you should back up you story with some facts. At least give details, not just hearsay. Your original post asked for a shop that was open to look at your car on sat. If you needed a tune you should have just asked for a reputable tuner, or even better, did a search and found out for yourself. We don't hold peoples hands on LGT.com

:bbq:

Parts counter at flatirons tuning even agreed that suba isnt all what they used to be. take a drive to boulder and ask yourself. i didnt ask for my hand to be held, bud. i asked for HELP. lol, i did look, and didnt find one open, i.e. why i posted asking, for help. I found that my car needed a tune after i found someone to look at it. i didnt have that knowledge as of saturday. haha tf.

Parts counter at flatirons tuning even agreed that suba isnt all what they used to be. take a drive to boulder and ask yourself. i didnt ask for my hand to be held, bud. i asked for HELP. lol, i did look, and didnt find one open, i.e. why i posted asking, for help. I found that my car needed a tune after i found someone to look at it. i didnt have that knowledge as of saturday. haha tf.

If flatirons say it then it must be so. Because dealers never lie. Why would your car need a tune? Cars just don't require tunes for no reason :lol:

Archived