LegacyGT.com

Subaru Challenge 11/03/07

B4SubieGT

i'm going, supposedly sop is sponsoring me but i haven't heard anything about that

did you find a hotel? i heard they are all booked

Anyone heading to the Subaru Challenge in Houston 11/03? I just signed up for the event. $35 I guess is worth the photo ops and swag. Who is planning on attending?

it's worth going!

im not sure how competitive you guys are, but if they do the 1st in PAX award as a free track day to drive the 2008 STi out on track, then it's worth competiting.

I'm going and will be trying hard to get in the runoffs. I not really competetive for top PAX so no worries there.

I didn't get any photos in '05 and last year I had to cancel for work so I'm really looking forward to it. It's definitely worth going.

well guys...unless I can find me a new clutch soon it looks like I won't be making this one. The guys at SOP were supposed to get me a quote and such.....2 weeks ago.

keepin my fingers crossed

is your car still under warranty? If so Subaru will warranty 1 clutch.

nah, i talked with them about it today...if i were still within 36k no problem...I am at 42k.

it hacks me off a little that I have complained about the clutch feeling strange since 20k, they, along with 2 mechanic friends told me it felt good.

o well....you pay to play i guess.

I've got act parts lined up and mika is going to throw them in for me ....hopefully i have $$ left for the challenge

there just is no way i can do it guys and gals.. the clutch is going to cost me $800 if I attempt it myself, and $1100 if I have someone install it for me....and to top things off I found today that I have blown my driver front strut...not even one full week after selling my stock springs and struts...bummer

nah, i talked with them about it today...if i were still within 36k no problem...I am at 42k.

it hacks me off a little that I have complained about the clutch feeling strange since 20k, they, along with 2 mechanic friends told me it felt good.

o well....you pay to play i guess.

I've got act parts lined up and mika is going to throw them in for me ....hopefully i have $$ left for the challenge

I plan to be there as a spectator. Looking forward to seeing the pink vinyl monster in her latest form. Sorry to read about your demise Mr. Ed. I hope to see and/or meet some of the Houston area locals......peace

well.... I had everything lined up to get installed on thursday...the locals ordered/forgot to order/ dropped the ball on my parts....

and jinsu disappeared on me after I ordered a replacement strut.

I think all of the suppliers are at sema.

bummer

well.... I had everything lined up to get installed on thursday...the locals ordered/forgot to order/ dropped the ball on my parts....

and jinsu disappeared on me after I ordered a replacement strut.

I think all of the suppliers are at sema.

bummer

:( Are you still gonna go and spectate?

Mika

Archived