LegacyGT.com

Thinking about getting this...

i bought my 05 lgt ltd with 87k, for 12,500..with none of this New timing belt (with idler pulleys), new water pump and thermostat, new valve cover gaskets and exhaust gaskets (turbo related). Brand new clutch with less than 500 miles on it.Fresh oil, fresh coolant, and newer transmission fluid/oil. and none of this the Grimm Speed Master Cylinder Brace and the Banjo Filters have been removed (oil feed related). Car also has a Cobb short shifter. Subaru rubber all-weather mats included. Carpet mats are in the trunk. front and rear Progress sway bars (rear links are Hotchkiss and fronts are Ralli-tek). Also includes a slim HID kit (H7 bulbs and 5000k color). Brand new, not open. and was ABSOLUTELY not this Adult-owned and driven. Previous owner was older than I.

so IMO its a good deal hah, clean title clean car, great repairs, some good aftermarket bits, what are you waiting for man? seems legit.

Pick it up!

with all those COSTLY maintenance already done it's a good deal. Without them done you are looking atleast 4k more if taken in to a Subaru dealership. I recently picked up an 08 LGT 5MT and I am In LOVE. I just need to do belt changed soon due to hearing the PS whine on cold starts. Good posting. Good price. Great maintenance. NO KIDS involved. Do it.

Looks like a solid car same miles as me and only issue I've had was my clutch and lack of aftermarket options

Sent from my pocket using Tapatalk

Lack of options... seriously? Power, suspension, braking, exterior, interior, there aren't really any areas of potential upgrade I haven't been able to find a solution for. What are you seeking that you can't find?

Lack of options... seriously? Power, suspension, braking, exterior, interior, there aren't really any areas of potential upgrade I haven't been able to find a solution for. What are you seeking that you can't find?

I think he wants a body kit and LED lights.

I think he wants a body kit and LED lights.

No i was just comparing options available compared to my last few cars wrx miata gti

The legacy has far fewer options for pretty much everything

Sent from my pocket using Tapatalk

Archived