LegacyGT.com

Brake disk swap

krot84

Hey guys, don't know if this subject was talked about before, however i have some questions.

Lets say i swap my front disks into the gt ones, the disk will fit because both of the cars have 17" rims (I don't talk about the spec b but the regular GT), Will i my calipers fit the gt disks? Or I'll have to replace them as well?

I am not a pro here but I was thinking of improving my breaking also - I looked at a couple of sites like KNS Brakes and Top Brakes. They have all the upgrades you could ask for including a Brembo Big Brake upgrade. I also have been checking here and many suggest the Porterfield R4-S pads - for the Legacy - depending on the age of your current rotors there are many different styles of them also -

Hey guys, don't know if this subject was talked about before, however i have some questions.

Lets say i swap my front disks into the gt ones, the disk will fit because both of the cars have 17" rims (I don't talk about the spec b but the regular GT), Will i my calipers fit the gt disks? Or I'll have to replace them as well?

So you have a 08 Legacy 2.5i?

If I understand your question correctly, no your 2.5i calipers will NOT fit over the LGT rotors. You will have to get LGT calipers.

-Nick

Archived