LegacyGT.com

WTT: Winged Legacy Trunk for Wingless (white)

Pedestrian

I have a 2005 LGT in white with the stock wing. I originally did not want the optional spoiler, but that was all they had on the lot at the time. I am looking for a straight up trade with anyone who has a wingless trunk lid. I have already debadged this one, so if you have a regular Legacy, there will be no "misrepresentation" issues. Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ben

Funny that you mentioned that. Brad (SUPERBU) snapped a few shots before we parted ways for the night, Im not sure how they came out, but seeing the two satin whites cruising together was definately a beautiful sight :) Thanks again Brad, I have nothing but good things to say about our transaction, and he definately gets the thumbs up from me. It was great of you to provide the space and tools for the swap, and it was an absolute pleasure getting to meet you and your father (who also contributed quite generously to helping the swap). Im loving my new look, and Im hoping your loving yours. Dont you just love win win situations !!

Archived