LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Meet who is Going?

Dsfa

What did you win?

I left early and gave my tickets away. I tried to find another Legacy owner but no one was around their cars.

How did the pics go ? did they get all the cars together?

There were hardly any 05 Legacys there. I would say not more than 10 and it was probably about 5 wagons and 5 sedans. There may have been a few more I missed but I doubt it. It was a dissapointing turn out for the GT's. But It was cool to meet the few that were there. The only ones who told me they post on this forum was Beanboy and the owner of PLTek.........I think there was one other GT from NY everyone else seemed to be from NH or MA.

Got Torque ?

There were hardly any 05 Legacys there. I would say not more than 10 and it was probably about 5 wagons and 5 sedans. There may have been a few more I missed but I doubt it. It was a dissapointing turn out for the GT's. But It was cool to meet the few that were there. The only ones who told me they post on this forum was Beanboy and the owner of PLTek.........I think there was one other GT from NY everyone else seemed to be from NH or MA.

and one 3.0r :D

I was there with my 05 LGT wagon in red, parked right next to the DJ sounds, I think they stuck all who did not preregister there.... I was boxed in. Came down from VT with a caravan of guys I new from NESIC from my wrx days. I had a great time exept for the heat! blaaaaa. I only chatted with one other LGT guy from this site but forgive me man but I forget what you said your screen name was, but you had a sweet grill I want... but I also foget who you said made it... hit me with a PM if you happen accross this post.

John D.

Yea man, I noticed that too. When I was blocked in at like 2:30-3:00, I was jokking with others that Id just take your ride home... looked good, any plans for it? I just got Cobb Ap two days before the meet, I think thats all Ill do a while HP wise, quite a big difference. And have a set of rims and tires I need to get on it.

I was there with my 05 LGT wagon in red, parked right next to the DJ sounds, I think they stuck all who did not preregister there.... I was boxed in. Came down from VT with a caravan of guys I new from NESIC from my wrx days. I had a great time exept for the heat! blaaaaa. I only chatted with one other LGT guy from this site but forgive me man but I forget what you said your screen name was, but you had a sweet grill I want... but I also foget who you said made it... hit me with a PM if you happen accross this post.

John D.

That probably was me. I had the regal blue sedan with the Aeroparts grille.

Archived