LegacyGT.com

0-60 mph time 5EAT

I have searched and it appears I should be 6s stage 2. I am boosting 15-16 psi. Peak at 3700rpm.

When I WOT from a light my passenger timed it at 8s. This seems like a far cry from what I would have expected.

Not looking to drag the car but wondering if this is linked to any problem.

2k on new motor

Occasional CEL for P0171 - smoke test early sept coming

Launched without two foot braking

Will I need to brake launch it?

What RPM are people brake launching to get the times I've seen posted on here?

When I replaced my UP with a catless STI UP and had it tuned, my tuner said it hesitates from a standstill and he couldn't correct it. I told him it was normal. Never have launched the car. Tempted too but don't want any problems or I'd go stage2.

LOL

• Mega Users
Meh. If you launch reasonably, you can make a huge difference without breaking anything. Getting the engine to around 2200 rpm with the brake on will make a huge difference without abusing the car. It's when you let it build up boost before letting go that you break shit.

Will I need to brake launch it?

What RPM are people brake launching to get the times I've seen posted on here?

Yes. The <7s times require a significant brake launch. 8s does seem a little slow though for Stage 2.

This a Stage 2 CA-91 gas tune? If so that might explain a fair amount of the difference. Stage 2 CA-91 is about like other people's Stage 1 cars.

Yes. The <7s times require a significant brake launch. 8s does seem a little slow though for Stage 2.

This a Stage 2 CA-91 gas tune? If so that might explain a fair amount of the difference. Stage 2 CA-91 is about like other people's Stage 1 cars.

We are ACN gas - Arizona, California and Nevada. All the same. Won't worry about it then.

Have no plans to brake launch this car.

We are ACN gas - Arizona, California and Nevada. All the same. Won't worry about it then.

Have no plans to brake launch this car.

Archived