LegacyGT.com

Infamous1 Teaser pics from SubieFest 2009!

Infamous1

Oooh, nice. I like C5 z06's, they are a lot of car for not much $$. Are you going to put turbos where the mufflers should be:icon_twis

Thats a little bit too much powah for me :redface:

The 295's already scream for dear life and its stock engine wise. :spin:

Thats a little bit too much powah for me :redface:

The 295's already scream for dear life and its stock engine wise. :spin:

That is a very nice car. I bet when the girls see the vette they get wet. That was what someone told me. Have fun with the car a be careful.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I like it, but I must be honest... you need a meatier rear tire.

Oh yes I know, especially on a 20x11. Problem is they are about $400 a piece which is twice as much as the 295's. Also it would mean a change in brand name which would put the fronts at about $150 more per side. So were talking about $750 more a set, which literally is twice as much as I paid. I'll pass for 20mm....;)

That is a very nice car. I bet when the girls see the vette they get wet. That was what someone told me. Have fun with the car a be careful.

Haha good one Bryan! :lol: Didn't know he went ahead and got wheels and that headlight conversion already. Guess the tuning business is going pretty well for him. ;)

Shamar if you put in one of these panties will be dropping faster than you can count 'em!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOSJ68xOBA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Whistle Tips with Bub Rub[/ame]

Haha good one Bryan! :lol: Didn't know he went ahead and got wheels and that headlight conversion already. Guess the tuning business is going pretty well for him. ;)

Shamar if you put in one of these panties will be dropping faster than you can count 'em!

Funny thing is I told him the same thing.:lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Oh yes I know, especially on a 20x11. Problem is they are about $400 a piece which is twice as much as the 295's. Also it would mean a change in brand name which would put the fronts at about $150 more per side. So were talking about $750 more a set, which literally is twice as much as I paid. I'll pass for 20mm....;)

Well that's the cost to be the boss.;)

Still need to re-schedule an appointment w/ you Shamar. :)

And I can't believe you didn't know about the infamous Bay Area Whistle Tip!

Bryan literally joked about that, every other time I talked to him. I never knew it was something as ignorant as that actually out there. :lol: Leave it to the Bay area to have the next annoying car based fad for sure....lol remeber Ghost riding :spin:

Archived