LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

RBP GT sedan along San Thomas Expressway tonight around 8pm. threw a deuce at you from a benz suv.

Yesterday around 5PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/lilvietkid91/1381624848_zps95e87989.jpg

RBP GT sedan with black wheels this morning around 8:45 on Montague between Mission College Dr and Rivermark. I was headed the other way...

i Just looked through this thread again and realized these are all me haha...

Another 4th gen, very clean.

In Sunnyvale heading North on De Anza Boulevard.

CAM00533.thumb.jpg.5b36babaab7b2dca7ba7854a57590416.jpg

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

DGM '07 GT behind us on Curtner in Campbell about 1:30pm yesterday. Followed us for quite a bit until we turned off left.

Assuming you're not on here since there was about 1/4in of bird sheet on your car, but you gave a (dirty?) look as we made our left turn in front of you....

Saw a white Legacy GT tonight on Douglas Blvd in Granite Bay. Looked like it had exhaust and a cobb sticker on the side, it was too dark to see in but I pulled up next to you in my STI. Makes me miss my spec.b.

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't find out about this until today - it's 5 mins from my place.. I was somewhat under the weather on Friday - was supposed to take my kid to her Christmas play, but grandma helped out.. But, after hearing about all the doofuses, am glad I didn't go - getting too old for that. Plus, traffic is bad there at the best of times on a Friday night - I can't imagine the insanity..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...