LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

That was me, was up visiting a friend at URI, I'm up there all school year too. Shes almost stock, have a tune, brake pads and tires done, definitely needs a wash too, but i had just come from NH with lots of dusty dirt roads.

were you the sedan or the wagon ? there was quite a parade of LGT sedans in Narraganssett on the previous weekend - I saw three within 1 minute going to the beach...

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I saw a DGM LGT in the center of Framingham on Monday around 5:35 (rt126 just north of the traffic circle there).

Had what might have either been Invidia or some other exhaust. Tinted too.

The white Wagon

LGT Wagon looks really good in white. Congrats on your ride.I was in my RBP Wagon going towards URI.

I saw a DGM LGT in the center of Framingham on Monday around 5:35 (rt126 just north of the traffic circle there).

Had what might have either been Invidia or some other exhaust. Tinted too.

that was me :eek: i saw your car but couldnt wave becuz of the down pouring rain. it's just a perrin catback. i didnt know it was that audible outside the car. :lol:

Never said I heard it, just saw it.

Where'd you see my car? Couldn't have been Monday, as I had a stupid rental Charger.

oOo monday.... reading kicks my ass. i just got excited cuz i read "DGM, rte 126, framingham, 5:35pm, tinted, exhaust"... cuz i have a dgm... i drove up 126 north from framingham... and i saw a NBP LGT going the opposite way of me at around that time yesterday. coincidence? scary... :spin:

my bad.. guess it wasnt me. :redface:

just barely noticed a silver or gray 07+ lgt on fresh pond parkway (or whatever the road is) right in front of fresh pond plaza/alewife. i was coming from rte 2 and it looks like you were headed there. older man (kinda like paul!!) in his 40s-50s.

7/24 at 7:45am: Black LGT sedan behind me on 91 north from CT border to Springfield's Sound End Bridge. You took the exit for the Rt. 57 circle.

there are forum LGT members here in this area?? :confused::lol:

^^ LOL. There are only the few we all can already spot without question.

Saw a red gt sedan with custom grill that had GT logo on it at the Bertera dealership lot two weeks ago. Ne1?

^^ LOL. There are only the few we all can already spot without question.

Saw a red gt sedan with custom grill that had GT logo on it at the Bertera dealership lot two weeks ago. Ne1?

is that muddy? he has a red GT sedan with wheels and a grille with the "GT" logo on it? i havent seen him on the forums lately

black LGT sedan on North parking lot of Narragansett Town Beach tonight. RI plates. Dirty rims ;)

QSM Sedan going under the route 9 bridge from weston to wellesley today around 615 pm. Was in a daze so i didn't notice you until i was under the bridge and heard your exhaust looked in the mirror saw what looked like after market (Rally Armor?) Mud Flaps.

I was in the red accord wagon going opposite way to cliff street to get onto Route 9.

ABLGT seen at the Derby Ave. and Rte 334 intersection in Seymour Ct. (Exit 19 off Rte 8). I was in an ABLGT heading onto Derby Ave. I flashed my headlights and gave a nod.;) This was Sat afternoon around 5 ish. Edited by Forced air

just barely noticed a silver or gray 07+ lgt on fresh pond parkway (or whatever the road is) right in front of fresh pond plaza/alewife. i was coming from rte 2 and it looks like you were headed there. older man (kinda like paul!!) in his 40s-50s.

DING! I was busted on a movie/booze run! LOL:lol:

Oh yea and it's an 08 LGT