MODEL: PWR

WIDTH: 18-9.5

OFFSET: +38

VEHICLE: STOCK EVERTHING 08 LGT SPEC B

TIRES DIMS ID LIKE TO RUN.

265/35

255/35

245/40

HELP ME OUT. I've been playing with the tire calulators but need proof of what will work

Last Setup

WHEEL: SPARCO

MODEL: ASSETO GARA

WIDTH:18x8

OFFSET: +40

TIRE DIM: 235/45/18 NITTO MOTIVO

NO RUB ISSUES

Surely there is no way that'd work without going with stupid amounts of camber. Even then you'd need atleast 22mm gap from fender to wheel on your current setup and 18mm more on the inside which i'm sure isn't there. Unless you have coilovers? You said stock but they give heaps more room if you want to go real wide.

And 255-45 is getting quite alot bigger than the standard setup so speedo will be off by a few miles

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking bout going with the Fortune Auto 500 series and custom build them with swift springs. As for the rear camber is the whiteline bushing my only option for camber adjustment. Been researching SPC makes a camber bolt supposedly for the rear on the legacy up to -+ 1.75 degrees.

Thinking bout going with the Fortune Auto 500 series and custom build them with swift springs. As for the rear camber is the whiteline bushing my only option for camber adjustment. Been researching SPC makes a camber bolt supposedly for the rear on the legacy up to -+ 1.75 degrees.

Fortune auto is garbage too.

there is no place for camber bolts on the rear of the 4th gen legacy. instead you need either an adjustable camber arm (whiteline KTA124) or an adjustable camber eccentric bushing (whiteline KCA399). Camber bolts are only for McStrut type suspensions where one of the strut to knuckle bolt hole is slotted for a cam bolt, like in the front of the 4th gen.

Fortune auto is garbage too.

I take this back partially. the 500/510/MSC-1 series is garbage.

The Dreadnought Pro 2 way and higher could be good depending on the dyno sheets they give you. If they do a full dyno run for all the adjustments at 3 in/sec and the increments are linear with little crosstalk and the forces are the same across both shocks, on all increments, on the same axle, then they could be good.

Found some cheap 235/40's and real happy I can drive my car now without any serious rub issues. Who has problems with the plastic piece in the rear with the tire popping it off. Either going to trim the plastic till it stops popping off or heat it with a heat gun and bend it around. I rolled my rear fenders enough and I wont be needing the whiteline rear camber bushing. I'll be ordering the Fortune Auto Coilovers probably the 510's soon. Excited to see how it will look with less wheel gap and get some camber in the front to tuck the tops of the wheels in. And of course the better handling!!

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s526/Blake_Westergaard/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsstqsccil.jpg

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s526/Blake_Westergaard/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7wdthtyj.jpg

I take this back partially. the 500/510/MSC-1 series is garbage.

The Dreadnought Pro 2 way and higher could be good depending on the dyno sheets they give you. If they do a full dyno run for all the adjustments at 3 in/sec and the increments are linear with little crosstalk and the forces are the same across both shocks, on all increments, on the same axle, then they could be good.

everything to you is garbage :lol:

nope.

not garbage list

Penske

Moton

MCS

AST

Ohlins

Dynamic Suspension

Sachs

Bilstein

Koni

JRZ

there are a couple others im missing but you get the picture.;)

Are you on Ohlins on your miata?

Archived