LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a black 05-07 LGT crossing over the exit 4 bridge in nashua, lowered, exhaust, red flaps...looking so fresh. lol AND spotted a BSM Legacy (GT?) with the taillight overlays from zag..makes me wanna get them now.

last night 05-06 GT sedan, silver, stock looking, RI plates, I followed you all the way from Peacedale to 138 & RT 2 intersection in our Tribeca. You're not familiar with South County judging how you drove...

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Passed a red GT wagon w/tint on 495N this morning near Lowell (tried to wave but was on the phone and I don't think you noticed) and black GT sedan w/red rallyarmors, etc. around lunch on main st. Nashua NH

I saw that black gt sedan with red mudflaps again last night on main street while eating at Marthas. Sounded nice. I've been driving a silver 05 gt wagon back and forth between Grafton, MA and Nashua, NH alot lately.

This morning, ABP 05/06? GT Wagon w/some sort of 10 spoke? charcoal rims in Belmont, MA on Brighton Street right where it crosses the Fitchburg line. Noticed because not only was I driving my (very similar) ABP 05 Wagon, but it looked like you might even have had the exact wheels that I 'm lusting over. Couldn't be sure since you were rolling. But the color was definitely right. Lookin' good! Edited by Dujo

silver wagon, looked like a non-GT, had black rims with polished lip, in wayland MA at the "foreign motors" place near CVS. also kinda looked dropped, but i couldn't tell.

i honked as i drove by, there was a guy in the driver's seat with the door open but might have been a mechanic.