LegacyGT.com

FS So.CA/SD Subaru MOMO Version 4 Steering Wheel

Longitude

here too please. thanks.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

sorry....no linked pics on fs items. pics need to be uploaded directly to the forum using manage attachment tool.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

sorry....no linked pics on fs items. pics need to be uploaded directly to the forum using manage attachment tool.

Oh ok, never knew that would be a problem. Im on mobile sitting on Mikes couch at Infamous Performance right now, will look into it when I get on home comp later thanks.

Im not trying to start trouble, but as a forums member since 2000 on multiple subaru boards, ive never been told this, so would like to know if this is something new for forums in general or a lgt specific rule. Please link me to said rules.

while you are posting in non classifieds area, FS items are required to be uploaded directly to the forum. You can search that in the FS section, but since you asked: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/member-classifieds-2005-09-general-rules-buyers-and-sellers-please-154566.html

it's in all the sub forums, I just grabbed it out of the 05-09 section. the rule has been in place for quite a while.

the reason: linked pics can be removed at a later time leaving no record of the condition of the item. rule is in place to protect both parties.

now that you know....please fix.

while you are posting in non classifieds area, FS items are required to be uploaded directly to the forum. You can search that in the FS section, but since you asked: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/member-classifieds-2005-09-general-rules-buyers-and-sellers-please-154566.html

it's in all the sub forums, I just grabbed it out of the 05-09 section. the rule has been in place for quite a while.

the reason: linked pics can be removed at a later time leaving no record of the condition of the item. rule is in place to protect both parties.

now that you know....please fix.

Ok. I left town for a conference, forgetting my laptop. Will tend to this when I return. If this is urgent, please just delete my threads.

Long - No way to independently verify that this will fit a 98 LGT is there? Any links that you're aware of. If it will fit, may be interested. Thanks
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Long - No way to independently verify that this will fit a 98 LGT is there? Any links that you're aware of. If it will fit, may be interested. Thanks

Hi Dale. How come you never bugged me about my for sale ad pics links? ;)

Wish I could tell you about fitment onto your car. I would say the wheel is swappable but the challenge is the airbag plug. Possibly someone on rs25 can shed more insight, I no longer frequent there. It would look sweet in your LGT

Long - thanks. Can't remember my username on rs25 but hopefully I can locate some info there. I agree it would look pretty sweet on the LGT.

Actually, all FS threads are supposed to be in the respective marketplace sub-forum with links to the FS item(s) in the regional sub-forums. If I had seen this sooner, I would have reminded you on the photos (we want consistency across all our FS threads). Thanks for helping out. The FS rules outline is on the Home Page.

Did you decide to keep your BL?

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Thanks. Dont want to intentionally upset any moderators haha.

I've been busy with work and family matters to seriously entertain tire kickers regarding my LGT's for-sale, so it's still in possession. However, being that my dream just came alive as seen in Geneva auto show (convertible FT86/FRS/BRZ), I might have to get back on the horse and whip out a sale pronto.

Please let me know if you find any info on the steering wheel compatibility and whether you'd like to claim it. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived