Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a link? I'd be interested! What airport?

-Brett

http://wannagofast.com/clayton.php $15 for a spectator. Driver spots are all gone unfortunately. I'd love to get some rolling shots of some rubies headed up there though.

I'll be at C&O this weekend also. This week is my bday week so I get leverage to go to every car related thing in the next two weeks. My self proclaimed authority over my wife. We'll see how it goes. :lol:

ben wait till you see jmo's legacy. built the whole thing himself...

it scoots

I can't wait to see it. I have an interview with a company coming up in the next couple weeks and if that goes well and I land the job there are quite a few mods heading my LGT's way. Such as saving for an STi trans swap and a reseal on my race block with hopefully matching STi heads just for starters. :spin:

I'm sorry I ended up not making to Georgia due to an issue that I ran into before the tune, I pulled a late night or two to get the bigger turbo, fuel rails, fuel lines, injectors, and header on. When I did that I ended up with an issue with the map sensor and a injector connector, issue was fixed car should hopefully be tuned today.

• 2 weeks later...
I have driven this wonderful car up until about a month ago. The car had been leaking oil and the engine possibly has blown. I am trying to sell the car and want advice as to what is the best way to go about this? Parts, cash for clunkers, etc.? The car has about 180k on it. Any ideas on what I should ask for it?

Any one know of a good body shop around the Kennesaw Marietta Area? Also anyone know how I could get a body repair estimate from Kennesaw Subaru if need be?

Kennesaw mountain collision is also A1. Georgia Luxury Collision in Smyrna.

Magnum Collision as well