LegacyGT.com

Any decent aftermarket shocks?

Hi! I'm asking this for my brother. He's looking to get his shocks in the front and the back replaced (they're totally shot)... but he's been putting it off because he wants to get some aftermarket shocks to save some money (he was quoted very high for both sets).

We're not sure what's decent or not, and figured here would be the place to ask. Anyone know of any decent aftermarket shocks?

It's for regular driving (street), 2009 Legacy (automatic) if that matters any.

Koni strut inserts. Theres a set of donor struts for sale in the classifieds and then buy the front strut inserts and put it all together and then the rears just bolt on. Super easy swap and very comfortable.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the super long delay in responding, lots of stuff going on. Thank you for all the replies! I don't know anything about cars, but even from Googling the names you guys have put here it does seem that KYBs are the cheapest option, so that's probably what he will be going with, but we'll see!

Archived