LegacyGT.com

Official Deep Bronze Metallic Thread:

Verwilderd

Almost found what I was looking for in this thread...saw a DBM 2.5GT lowered on stock wheels that are painted black, saw a DBM 2.5i lowered on stock 17s (which looks so clean, by the way), but didn't see a DMB 2.5GT lowered on stock wheels that weren't painted...actually saw one that looked like that, but it was more of a head on shot, not a side shot or 3/4 shot.

So...anyone have a 3/4 or side shot of a DBM 2.5GT lowered on fully stock (i.e. unpainted, undipped, etc.) GT wheels?

Thanks

Pretty cool shot. I really like that.

The real question for you though is are you tearing those snow covered roads up or are you going really slow on them. :-)

You better believe there was some mountain side drifting involved... going down the steep snowy mountain? I popped her in 2nd and kept her slow.

Thanks M Pizle! The poop color is slowly growing on me. I actually followed this thread to clear and black out the lights.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/black-out-headlight-17817p26.html?highlight=legacyshawn

The pic of the Quartz Silver Legacy on that page was of my old 2.5i. The DBM is my "new" 3.0R. I just swapped the stock headlights out of my 3.0R with the old blacked out ones in the 2.5i.

When it warms up I'm going to do window tint and a front lip. Right now I'm contemplating doing RA mud flaps and Hella Supertones...

Thanks M Pizle! The poop color is slowly growing on me. I actually followed this thread to clear and black out the lights.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/black-out-headlight-17817p26.html?highlight=legacyshawn

The pic of the Quartz Silver Legacy on that page was of my old 2.5i. The DBM is my "new" 3.0R. I just swapped the stock headlights out of my 3.0R with the old blacked out ones in the 2.5i.

When it warms up I'm going to do window tint and a front lip. Right now I'm contemplating doing RA mud flaps and Hella Supertones...

Yeah that looks good I did mine early last summer and turned out good but they were beat up already so the lense was scratchy and all that shizzaz haha.

I plan on making my own rallybar on the front or something creative with spotlights but we will see!

It took me a while to have this color grow on me...but now I been loving it...especially that it is a rare color...not many around where I drive...get compliments on it from my fellow subie guys and gals too! Especially once sleeper mode turns into beast mode hahahaha...

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I also rock the perrin, and yes my driver side leaning like a g. Lol sound amazing http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h394/uv_blue/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1425681083059.jpg' alt='FB_IMG_1425681083059.jpg'> thou