LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

• 3 weeks later...

You betcha! In 2012 they only made 227 and 2010-2012 only totals something like 3000. USDM.

I was in heaven at BAM a few weeks ago because there were a total of 3 of us there.

Next time I see that black one I am going to put a LegacyGT.com sticker on the window (not stuck on of course).

On another note, where the fock are the local meets? I am on i-club too and I heard there was one in WC but it suffered from a bad parking situation, and the Brentwood one never really took off. (I live in Brentwood)

Edited by GTEASER

You betcha! In 2012 they only made 227 and 2010-2012 only totals something like 3000. USDM.

I was in heaven at BAM a few weeks ago because there were a total of 3 of us there.

Next time I see that black one I am going to put a LegacyGT.com sticker on the window (not stuck on of course).

On another note, where the fock are the local meets? I am on i-club too and I heard there was one in WC but it suffered from a bad parking situation, and the Brentwood one never really took off. (I live in Brentwood)

oh nice! im surprised that there were three that showed up. I want a sticker!! haha how often are you in wc? I never see you. there are very few meets and they are mostly just Hondas that like to rev up their cars. every Thursday night at "Quickly"/ "Chief burger" there are tunners out there and one Black Legacy, who is on the forums, and maybe silver one who isn't. other than that nothing close by all of them are in sac. :/

I work in WC, so every day, well M-F. I got the stickers for donating to the forum, but I suppose I don't need all 3 that I received.

What time does the Chef Burger one start in the evening. I might stop by after work one Thursday to check it out. The had a conversation with the guy with the black 4th Gen on here a long time ago. Haven't heard from him since.

• 2 weeks later...
Gteaser I think I just saw you drive by limeridge open space at 5:40 pm! Car looks super clean with the mudflaps!! If I could snag a sticker from ya tonight at chief burger. I might be out there. Cars start to show up around 9 or so. It going into midnight sometimes. I'll stay up on the forums today to see if your coming

Hey!! Yep, that was me. YGR had a 3 car accident bunging up traffic so I had to take Treat back toward Clayton. Thanks for the props!!!

Tonight is date night with my wife and we have plans so no car meet for me. :) Plus 9pm is pretty late. I'm old, so that's getting close to bedtime. :lol:

Don't you work in WC? I could stop by or we could meet at lunch today (12-1) to get you that sticker.

• 2 weeks later...