LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lunatics Cruise

CarsNGuns

ATTENTION: This cruise has already taken place. There is a completely different cruise being set up for May 9th.

We're meeting at the Hogle Zoo at 1130 on the west side of the parking lot. Route is up through Emigration, East Canyon (if its open. If not then through Parley's to East Canyon Reservoir), through Morgan to Highway 84 to Trappers Loop, then down Ogden canyon. Let's get a head count for tomorrow. We're trying to keep this meet just to Legacy's.

• 5 weeks later...

Who is this?

Dave and I were planning a cruise on the 9th on the LL FB page, but it's not "strictly Legacy's" (otherwise I can't come :( )

Isn't there another one coming up on the 9th

Yeah, the cruise details we set out and agreed on on the Legacy Lunatics FB page isn't what's detailed in the OP here.

We are doing a cruise. I wasn't aware there was a specific route set yet either. Tentative plan is to meet at the south parking lot of Fashion Place and head east into the mountains. No specific route set, and a couple of us might be going to Cars n Coffee prior to this meetup at 11 AM.

• 2 weeks later...

This post is super confusing. Here is what is happening.

There is a meet this Saturday May 9th at 11 am. We are meeting at Fashion place mall in the southern parking lot closer to chuck o rama.

We will being going up east canyon and then stopping at the reservoir if anyone wants to take pictures if the weather permits. This will happen rain or shine.

I will certainly have to come on the cruise you plan Chad.

Sounds fun! Car won't be ready. :(

Won't be ready? What are you doing to it? Or just not out of winter hibernation yet? That car is spoiled rotten :) It's about time you get it back on the road!! Cruise does sound fun but I probably won't be around this weekend. I'm in pretty bad need of some new summer tires too. Will have to make that happen before the next meet.

Sounds fun! Car won't be ready. :(

What kind of cars this weekend?

Any, as far as I'm concerned. Seems primarily Leggies, but I'll be there and I think some WRXs might be too

Archived