LegacyGT.com

Part number request: 2013 Legacy Struts/Springs/Fr.Sway

^ not everyone wants to dump $1000+ on coilovers and deal with the harshness. Or wait for Koni. For me I'd like just a bit more control but still have a comfy/soft ride. Plus if you have enough subie bucks the OEM stuff is "free".

^ not everyone wants to dump $1000+ on coilovers and deal with the harshness. Or wait for Koni. For me I'd like just a bit more control but still have a comfy/soft ride. Plus if you have enough subie bucks the OEM stuff is "free".

Subie bucks aside it's $480 at minimum for those 4 shocks that will most likely not even make a difference. That makes total sense...

• 3 years later...

I see different 2013 part numbers for rear springs for automatic vs. manual transmission:

20380AJ14A (rear spring Legacy, auto trans)

20380AJ10A (rear spring Legacy, manual trans).

I'd assume that I would want 20380AJ10A for my 2011 Subaru Legacy GT with 6-speed manual transmission. Can anyone confirm?

I see different 2013 part numbers for rear springs for automatic vs. manual transmission:

20380AJ14A (rear spring Legacy, auto trans)

20380AJ10A (rear spring Legacy, manual trans).

I'd assume that I would want 20380AJ10A for my 2011 Subaru Legacy GT with 6-speed manual transmission. Can anyone confirm?

Isn't that because the only automatic Legacy is the 3.6R while the 2.5i was manual or CVT? Or, does that listing equate automatic with CVT as well?

Archived