LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Mr. Moderator,

I've been on good behavior mode but that blue ink is somewhat disturbing in addition I know not what I did to get that distinction.

I have a 417 too....

OK......OK......kiddin

However all I ask is for the basics....

That Buy / Sell is beyond me,,I've looked at comparable vehicles but decided I'll die with this car,in addition believe it or not I only have about 30.6 Leagues,check that,,,miles on it and I don't own a cell phone/camera nor ever will but I love photography and I've carried my 35 mm Topcon RE Super with its F-1.4 58 mm standard lens thru jungles and even civilized areas so I couldn't even display it for potential buyers.

Edited by Thetoad

I have #416 (the lemon) in Lebanon, NJ. It runs like a top. 103k mi.

Brand new billys, ball joints and LCA bushings.

I have the old shocks (65k on them) in a milk crate in my garage if anyone is interested. I am also interested in a drivers door power window switch assembly if anyone is parting out.

Edited by 2002WRX

I have #416 (the lemon) in Lebanon, NJ. It runs like a top. 103k mi.

Brand new billys, ball joints and LCA bushings.

I have the old shocks (65k on them) in a milk crate in my garage if anyone is interested. I am also interested in a drivers door power window switch assembly if anyone is parting out.

thank u sir,i had some confusion going on because in the legacy gt spec b registry, model #417 is listed previously in tom river,nj(owned by me now) but i saw u said u bought the one on said location,but i also remember u saying that yours was #416,so there was some confusion on my part as what #spec b you owned

Mr.Kita...

I'll trade a newborn dachshund for one of yours and school you about the true concept of Subaru,,,the most hidden of niche market autos,,,,,,

It's in your best interests to do it,,,,

Also,if not said prior driving in those ,,,,ooooh Dangerous north woods and risking life and limb,,,Theeeeetoad ,recomends those Bosch ICON Wipers,,,could save you from bears or in the worst case a Rambo XXIV Movie....that is winding around it.....after Expendables XV it's in production,,,,up there...I wish to spare you of that,,,,,,Painful Of Watches....

Your mechanical knowledge is well established and won't dare compete in that theatre ,,,,However.....

Edited by Thetoad

Will be picking up a wrecked #31 tomorrow night. Car was bought at an auction in NY. Will be fixed right and back trucking as it was. 117k miles, missing original wheels, base legacy wheels are on it now, but that's the least of it right now

Anyone know the history of the car? I searched the username listed but that produced no results.

What do you guys think it would take to create a Spec.B clone with my wagon? I've got the suspension, I think all I need are the wheels, red interior, sat nav, and the steering wheel. Right?

You have all of the aluminum bits? control arms, trailing arms, etc.. ?

What do you guys think it would take to create a Spec.B clone with my wagon? I've got the suspension, I think all I need are the wheels, red interior, sat nav, and the steering wheel. Right?

You have all of the aluminum bits? control arms, trailing arms, etc.. ?

Didn't know it was that involved. I thought it was just the Bilstien strut towers which were on my wagon when I bought it.

Send a pm to Underdog and ask him. He was helping me do this 3 years ago with my wagon.

Just bought #493 with 123k on it in Patterson, CA. The car is now home with me in Clayton, CA. The registry still has n8sgr888 (Elk Grove, CA) as the owner, but he sold it about a year ago, and I just bought it from the guy he sold it to.

I drove a Miata before this. I love the Miata for what it is, but the power in this thing is addictive, and the back seats will let me use it as a family car as well.

Will be trading in #444 for #159 on Saturday

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/sw-pa-2006-subaru-legacy-gt-spec-b-224142.html

Will update after process is final but all pieces are in place including deposit.

^^Done!!

New owner of #159 (3rd overall). First guy was a non forum goer, Second was leftybomb. I just picked up with 65k and drove her home roughly 430 miles. Unmolested and drove like she was fresh off the lot! Couldn't be happier. :wub:

That said, #444 has been traded in. Owned for under 3 months.....which was 3 too long. Do Not Buy.....PM for details.

42738212_NuSub3(3).jpg.319fca2837a9d818fe4348897bee691b.jpg

Edited by BagheeraLGT