LegacyGT.com

whats struts will fit my 05 lgt?

ideally all struts do is control the rebound of a spring and don't affect the ride harshness. Springs are what affect that the most. If you want cost savings, just get the Kyb struts and be done with it. They are slightly stiffer than stock (which will help control the car's natural underdamped suspension) and they are way cheaper than koni's.

ideally all struts do is control the rebound of a spring and don't affect the ride harshness. Springs are what affect that the most. If you want cost savings, just get the Kyb struts and be done with it. They are slightly stiffer than stock (which will help control the car's natural underdamped suspension) and they are way cheaper than koni's.

^ Well said. Also,take a ride on one with Koni's or,other aftermarket set ups, if possible. Correct me if I'm wrong,springs dont wear out. Aftermarket springs and struts are there for a purpose. Performance gain and they lower the geometry on the height of the car. Myself,I would go KYB's...on the other hand,there is nothing wrong in choosing OEM's.

so does no one still know which struts will fit my car? out of all years LGT, WRX and STI

No, we all know. You're the only one that doesn't. I get the whole "aks and ye shall receive" bit, but, the information is in front of you -- read it.

If you want to modify your car (the right way) you should first learn to read, research, investigate, and then make choices appropriate for your application. Otherwise, you're just throwing money at your car. And while that's not a bad thing -- would you rather be the guy that builds horsepower, or the guy that buys it?

Choose your own adventure, YMMV, blah blah blah.

Only LGT Struts will fit your car.

^^ that

if you don't buy OEM and don't want to spend a lot of money get these:

http://www.infamousperformance.net/servlet/the-270/KYB-GR-dsh-2-Subaru-Legacy/Detail

http://www.infamousperformance.net/servlet/the-1568/KYB-GR-dsh-2-Subaru-Legacy/Detail

also, don't buy used struts unless you can verify they are low miles and/or great condition

Archived