LegacyGT.com

2006 numbered Spec B meet *photo op* Colorado

cryo

I noticed there are 15 numbered 2006 legacy spec b's in colorado per the registry and have always wanted to get quite a few together for some photos as well as be able to meet some of the other owners. Now before I get flamed I think its a cool photo op but am not one of those owners that feel the spec b is "super special or has the super duper sti japan only big block 2.5 and a half or anything". We had three together for the redrocks meet and I think we can do a lot better.

Who would be interested in doing a meet at the buffalo wild wings on 80th and wadsworth around the beginning of september? I figure I can contact the owner so there are no issues and they have a decent size parking lot to snap photos, hang out and talk before going in for some wings etc. I am open to suggestions as well, I just know I have spoken to a few local spec owners that liked the sound of a get together like this. Let me know

UPDATE WITH DATE AND TIME

Official Numbered Spec B meet

Buffalo Wild Wings

Sept 10th,2011

8350 West 80th Avenue, Arvada - (303) 424-2999

4:30pm show up-Hang out and BS,check out cars,photos

5:00-5:30pm - Go inside and have some wings

Possible Photoshoot at a place very near the restaraunt afterward as well.

Sounds like we have around 8 cars, I am planning for 16 people but thats probably overkill which is fine.

It is NOT a UFC fight night so it shouldnt be slammed around 5, I called for a reservation and they said

I dont need one but I am going to call back and speak with a manager to be sure everything will work

out fine.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I thought about a "general spec b" meet but you guys out number us thousands to 1...literally...lol. I am hoping to set up a general lgt.com bbq in sept as well but its taking a little more than I thought it would to find a good location *park* with grills,centrally located etc.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Dave, I'd be so down for a general LegacyGT.com meet up. Obviously I don't have a numbered car of any sort (unless you consider it has a VIN! ;) ), but I can see why you'd want a numbered Spec B meet/photo op only kind of meet. Numbered cars are special.

Keep us informed if you find a park and start planning a general meet. I need to make it to at least one meet up this year!

the 2006 Legacies were numbered and available in any exterior/interior color you wanted, provided you wanted Artic Silver / Brick red leather.

They were limited to a run of 500 for the USDM, and each one was numbered.

Like stated above, there were 500 2006 spec b's built with inverted bilstien suspension like the sti,aluminum control arms front and rear, brick red leather interior,titanium silver metallic paint *one of the big key points for me* and 18inch factory multispoke wheels as well as a plate mounted above theshifter with the "number 1-500" and spec b written on it. They were also NOT labeled on the 06 spec b's on the trunk like the 07+ un numbered B's.

I am now thinking the afternoon of the 10th of september at 80th and wads. I will get the address to make sure it works for everyone as well.

Official 2006 Lgt Spec B meet Sept 10th @ buffalo wild wings 8350 West 80th Avenue, Arvada - (303) 424-2999

1. Cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1. Cryo

2. finse

3. Utmost

Well, the ol' red rocks crew is back, wheres the rest of you? Come prove that my spec has the worst subie-stutter and is the slowest spec in the state... (oh, and prettier now too, since an unknown co-worker left me some paint in exchange for a few small fingernail-sized shavings of Genuine Subaru bumper)

CheckYospecs2.JPG.542405c7988dead4a34220ad6b99cf17.JPG

specTACLE.JPG.0ee3b16f5390e3eeda927fcac2ba7438.JPG

Shawing.thumb.jpg.49609cad9992fb749fede94790c24647.jpg

I will buy an order of wings for anyone with a DSLR camera who wants to take some group picks as well as individual cars for others. Just an offer.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bump in hopes of other owners seeing the post. I will be contacting the owner of buffalo wild wings in the next few days. Any way everyone can give me a headcount? I should have asked originally, sorry.

1. Cryo - 2 people *wife and I*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i do not have a numbered spec b just a regular one but i have a DSLR and would enjoy meeting sum lgt members if you still need someone to take some pictures

You have a pm.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived