LegacyGT.com

Deer GOD, A pink SEDAN

Went it in a way meaning, dear god, let several 180 pounds bucks creek out on the highway and smash this to bit and pieces

I'm sorry, I forgot -- None of your posts ever make sense.

Oh, well. Much like gay men, this was at least for for a few minutes.

Were any of you around when Robsontuning was a member here? Do some searching if you want to see a hideously flamboyant car.

I vaguely remember this -- Pink LGT, right?

Here's a good place to start. Wow, three kids? Huh. Wonder if they've all got the same daddy. Anyway, Start at Project 2009 for teh gheyness.

Clearly owned by a homosexual. Or a blonde. Or possibly a bleach blonde homosexual.

I know you are just trying to be funny, but regardless of anyone's sexual orientation, this is just the product of someone with really bad taste. From my experience knowing gay people they've had way too good of taste and style to produce an abomination like that peptomobile. Wait, maybe it was a company car for pepto.

There are three or four ricers around here that color. Three Hondas and one... something else hideous. Lancer I think. Every single one of them is driven by a woman, and while I'm no expert on ethnicity, they all look Puerto Rican to me. So I guess I'm taking the way of racism over bigotry here.

I never said that, i just posted a pic sedan in case you wanted to buy it, just helping you guys out, you know subaru only made 50 2.5i's in pink, you should quickly snatch it up.

my wheels are SBC rpf1's and my eyes are angled and orange. and the wheels where coated in red dip during fitment and mounting and for my trip to the northern salts. I get nothing but compliments.

Archived