LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

Sounds like one of two things 1) You need a better mechanic OR 2) Your car has tons of problems. JK

Baru... its just a bunch of people who hang out at Wild Bills no real organizer or anything like that.

you have any pics of your LGT Spec B? I don't see many LGTs at all, especially in Gwinnett..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I created an album with a few shots of the SpecB. Check them out and let me know wat you think.

Sweet bro. Just like except I don't have specB. Great looking car! Here is mine http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/barugts-07-legacygt-journal-99067.html?p=2131865

BaruGT .. U going out tonight?

Nah, oh it was varsity night huh? I was out detailing and busy with meetings. Totally forgot about it! I'll be at caffeine and octane this weekend though.

Thanks man...Its got a few little things to repair but other than that the engine is sounds and pulls great. I havent really ran anything to actually see where i stand but its a great car. You go to the wrx meets in north atlanta? I heard is there is one bout never got a actual time and place.

Thanks man...Its got a few little things to repair but other than that the engine is sounds and pulls great. I havent really ran anything to actually see where i stand but its a great car. You go to the wrx meets in north atlanta? I heard is there is one bout never got a actual time and place.

WRXATL does a bi-weekly meet..that's about all I really do. I'll also be at caffeine and octane this weekend. cant wait.

• I Donated

Just a friendly heads up for anyone local in Atlanta, beware of this guy.

His name is Muhammad Wasim Mughal. He goes by "Wazzy".

He scammed me out of my swapped 95 Legacy sedan.

Here is a thread with all the info on wrxatlanta

http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32169

Beware of this guy. He is a scam artists.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two LGT wagon sightings in 3 weeks. And both the same color as my car. :lol:

1st sighting about 3 weeks ago at 5pm on the way home from work in Marietta. I was at a stoplight and the guy pulled up next to me. His was a 2005 with an aftermarket exhaust. Cool dude.

2nd sighting was today in Woodstock. Going north on 575 near Bells Ferry Road. Lowered, tinted windows, smoked lens and a luggage rack on top.

Anyone on here?

1st sighting about 3 weeks ago at 5pm on the way home from work in Marietta. I was at a stoplight and the guy pulled up next to me. His was a 2005 with an aftermarket exhaust. Cool dude.

Wow, I think that was me! Church Street Ext @ Canton Road Connector? It was great talking with you. You caught me off guard, I was sitting there in a bit of a fog after a long day of work. I happened to have all my windows open, and all of a sudden I hear "hey, nice car!"

I've owned my car since October, 2004, and I think yours is the first other Atlantic Blue GT wagon that I've seen. Very cool!

Clint

Edited by csaari

• 2 weeks later...

I have begun my relocation to ATL area this month and would like to find a reputable shop to service my car. I have an '06 LGT. It's a great car and i enjoy driving it. It's all stock. I'm not really interested in many mods, but a few basic things to boost performance would be nice. My main thing is I want to be able to take the car in and not worry about getting scammed or having to take it back to get the job done right.

Also, where are these rallies I've read about?

Thanks!

Alvis

Hello welcome to Atlanta and the Legacy community, I live south of Atlanta near McDonough. The shop I would recommend is Six Star Subaru in Decatur, Justin the Owner and head mechanic is incredibly knowledgable on Subaru's. I was over there yesterday getting my valve cover gasket replaced on my Legacy GT, he is the only one that I will use over any of the Subaru dealers since my Legacy GT is out of warranty.

Robert

• 3 weeks later...