LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• 3 weeks later...
SPOTTED!! sick Red 4th Gen LGT wagon w/ a nice big spoiler and some kind of exhuast just having passed thru 5 corners headed towards colchester. I was doing my usual morning bump blasting music to wake myself up so i couldn't hear it but the thing looked MINT!

I was doing my usual morning bump blasting music to wake myself up so i couldn't hear it but the thing looked MINT!

I do some sit-ups and push-ups to wake myself up, but your morning routine of cocaine and loud music sounds interesting also.

• 2 weeks later...
2005-6 ABP LGT Wagon. Doppleganger spotted in the wild! Saturday afternoon in Winchester center. Looked pretty darn stockish with a nice roof rack. So, may not be on here. Gave you the deuces as you rolled through the intersection. Couldn't tell for sure, but I think you may have been giving me a weird look 'cause of the ridiculous white wheels. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I saw a 2010-2012 Ruby Red LGT in Burlington, MA on rte 3A last night. I was sitting at red light when a 5th gen Legacy turned onto 3A. I notice the color (same as mine) and the dual exhaust. I caught up to it at the next light. I was more expecting to see a 3.6R badge, but was to me surprise it was a 2.5GT. The Subaru and AWD badges were removed. It had a MA vanity license plate that seemed to reference the VW dieselgate. I did search on the plate # to see if I narrow down the year, but the plate seems to be to new to be in the system, which I guess would make sense if this person used a VW TDI to buy this car.

• 2 weeks later...