LegacyGT.com

Merry Christmas!

I got one thing for my Subie. A 20 sq-ft pack of Damplifier matting. Already did the driver's door and all I can say is WOW. It actually WORKS! Door sounds solid, no tinny feeling, heavier, and really, truly feels like a door off of a much nicer or newer car. WIN.

How much did that cost you? I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while now

How much did that cost you? I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while now

Didn't cost me anything 'cuz I got it for Christmas! But I got the 20 sq-ft pack which runs $70. It doesn't sound like much, but it's actually a fair bit. I've absolutely got enough to do all 4 doors, the hatch and have some left over for other random areas. Here's a quick video of the difference it made with just 2 sq-ft applied to the door.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3sCsaaQ8tI]Damplifier Example - YouTube[/ame]

I got a new Craftsmen wrench and socket set to replace my generic toolset, plus mini screwdrivers, a set of 7 pliers, and a heavy duty Craftsmen torque wrench. Nothing actualy for the car per se, but definitely will make working on it easier!

Archived