LegacyGT.com

RCA AUX input

SwaggerWagon05

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEREO-RADIO-RCA-AUX-INPUT-ADAPTER-WIRED-FM-MODULATOR-/390320627678?hash=item5ae0ec1fde&item=390320627678&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Anyone know if something like this would work it does say 2008 subaru legacy at the bottom so im wondering if it will work I checked the 05 legacy gt in the compatibale part thing and it says it will work....

pair it withi this for everyone that has a ipod or iphone:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IPOD-IPHONE-4-3GS-Aux-Input-Dock-2-RCA-Plug-Charger-?cmd=ViewItem&hash=item4155169c0c&item=280600419340&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories

I don't see why it wouldn't work, but you'll need the Subaru antenna adapter cable. I don't know the PN off hand, but IIRC, the Subaru has a fast-on type spade connector for the radio, not the standard Motorola plug you see in that pic.

ive been doing some poking around in the audio section i LOVE the way my oem radio sounds it thumps pretty good for a stock radio! i dont have the subaru subwoofer or anytyhing it just sounds good to me! i dont want to loose that and i cant justiy spending like 400 bucks on the JDM dual cubby... its looking like ill have to save up for that tho and im sure if you put an aftermarket radio in there the factory speakers wont handle it and blow so now your looking at the JDM the aftermarket radio its self and replacement speakers lol geesh

yes it will all work- actually with any radio that has an FM / antenna. So basically all OEM radios.

Yes, you will need the applicable forward and reverse Subaru specific antenna adapter like the man said above.

I sell tons of this kind of product under the iSimple brand to several car audio chains up here in Canada. It's the best solution for us Legacy owners who get boned by Subaru by not having basic factory equipment like this in our cars.

Hell, Kias come with better features. So do basic Dodges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated
CDC emulation on

radio models: GX-806EF2, GX-201JE, GX-201LE, GX-201LH, GX-203JE, GX-204LE, P-206 UNB

The only one of those that was available in the US was the P-206UNB. 05 LGTs have the P-201UH; 06 LGTs have the P-203UH.

For the record, the list is wrong -- the unit will also work with P-204UN, P-204UH, and P-206UH.

You were saying? ;)

Archived