LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I just don't want to put anymore money/time into it. Overall it's not a bad car. Body is rot free. The chassis is surprisingly pretty clean too. Could be a little 5dollar o ring for all I know.

• I Donated Too

Ian has a lot of DJ equipment. I already have a Sienna Van but I keep having to take it to do gigs and leaves the three kiddies and their Mum without transport on those occasions.

Jeremy's mind is obviously only set on the classic rape van in which he is often familiar with as a victim. How many puppies have you actually ever seen?

Ian has a lot of DJ equipment. I already have a Sienna Van but I keep having to take it to do gigs and leaves the three kiddies and their Mum without transport on those occasions.

Jeremy's mind is obviously only set on the classic rape van in which he is often familiar with as a victim. How many puppies have you actually ever seen?

No puppies. Lots of frosting and candy.

• I Donated Too
I actually had a friend with an 850 wagon who was a DJ. Therefore it's the best choice.

It has been a consideration but my gear fills the Sienna - I have a large chest with all the lights in it then two large subs and four tops - all the cables in another chest and then the Dj console, stands, tables sometimes and the trolly thing if I need it at the other end - it is sometimes quite the game of Tetris - but with the van seats all down what I have is basically 8x4 but I do eat up a fair amount of head room. I have no idea if I can get that all in a newer lolvo - the older ones were true 8x4 and more square but I think the newer shape is a bit tighter with less headroom?

Costco run in Everett. Likely a nontuner na though. Stock Legacy height looks like an outback compared to mine right next to it.

uploadfromtaptalk1362773893392.jpg.edc7ef4e442c6b057f6a11c88dde81a8.jpg

Edited by Dujo

Are they not allowed to take your Legacy?