LegacyGT.com

thoughts on this car?

timpappas

well, my plans keep falling through. offered $22565 for an '05 LGT LTD at a dealer in Philly and was told that they could not do anything less than $23500. Unreal. I made a contact today that is going to goto Manheim next week and pick me one up. Ill keep updates....the search continues....

yeah. i am not going that high. he is gonna buy it at wholesale, tack on some profit for his trouble and i will pay the buyer fee at the auction. then i pay sales tax and title and tag. done. i want it bad, but i dont want to rush into a bad decision on a vehicle i am only a little enthusiastic about. i want it to be everything i want, nothing less.

another question..to those of you with 2.5GT un-limited's. Did the UNLIMITEDS come with a moonroof? The auto dimming mirror and leather are not necessarily necessities to me, but I do want a sunroof. I couldnt find much out there as far as option packages go. I am getting my requirements ready to goto the auction next week. Thx!

I have a gt NON-limited, and, alas, no sunroof. I'm fairly certain that the sunroof was only available with the limiteds. Here's the thing: as much as I love a sunroof (and I do .. ), it's pretty bright in there even without it because of a) the large windshield and b) the lighter color of the interior above the beltline (my interior is black, but anything above the dash is more of a light-grey color).

Archived