LegacyGT.com

bandimere 9/9!!!

tingtang

ok... so i dont think any1 has started a thread for this... and if they did im sorry.... but there seems to be a couple of us heading to bandimere on 9/9 and im curious to see if there is anymore people going?? so far... i think its...

me (definite)

legend (definite?)

mweiner (definite?)

eekay (definite?)

collegemt (maybe?)

tommypenguin (hopefully?:lol:)

5280 (definite?)

enthusiast (maybe?)

05pearl (hopefully?:lol:)

johnawd (maybe?)

if im missing any1 sorry.... this isnt even really a for sure list... i just compiled this off of what people said....

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in.. I really want to see..

- tingtang... FMIC'd HTA68 with otherwise fairly modest mods

- 5280........ same VF52 Perrin TMIC setup as me but infamous tuned

- TP........... HTA68 with every power mod done... has to be the most fun LGT in CO

- mwiener and johnawd... 2.3s 60's followed by 110mph+ traps :p

- legend...... no LC this time, hit a 12.8@108mph

- my friend FZ with an '09 335ix....get spanked by every LGT

Of course I want to see everyone else too but these will be some of the highlights.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

It should be fun. I am curious to see what the new STI will run.

Me too.. what do you think you'll run? What does that car weigh? I presume the 6-speed won't mean an extra shift. Should be fun!

Anybody else off work that day?

My '05 LGT

ok... so i dont think any1 has started a thread for this... and if they did im sorry.... but there seems to be a couple of us heading to bandimere on 9/9 and im curious to see if there is anymore people going?? so far... i think its...

me (definite)

legend (definite?)

mweiner (definite?)

eekay (definite)

collegemt (maybe?)

tommypenguin (hopefully?:lol:)

5280 (definite?)

enthusiast (maybe?)

05pearl (hopefully?:lol:)

johnawd (maybe?)

if im missing any1 sorry.... this isnt even really a for sure list... i just compiled this off of what people said....

I'll be there. 5-5:30-ish depending on traffic and when I leave work (I'm trying for around 4.)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I get off that day at 4:30 and hope to be there by 5:15. Where do you guys normally park while letting the cars cool down, work on them etc? I was hoping to get a pro tune by then but looks like it will be just cobb stg2 so I will be the slowest out there plus I dont plan on beating on it too much.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

i park wherever there are parking spots... but most of the time im waiting in line to go again... you get enough time in between passes to let your car cool down... but im sure we can find a open parking space once we are there.... so far there seems to be at least 6 of us going... it looks like theres gonna be closer to 10 if everyone makes it... should be fun...

I wen to the terack tonight with the 2006 STI, I wanted to get used to the car before 9/9. The tune isn't quite done, boost still needs to be turned up in the upper RPMs.

I definetly need to shift into 5th gear at about 3/4 track, very short gears in this thing. The car weighed in at 3265 lbs without me in it and a half tank of gas.

I did okay, except I couldn' get under a 2.1 60, I have got some work to do:

Best time of the night. All of my times were either 14.4 or 14.5

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r358/collegemt/001-6.jpg

Your car weighs about the same as mine, collegemt... 3230-3250lbs for me with 1/4 tank or less. That extra shift is always gonna cost you a tenth or so. You're picking up 21.5mph on the back half.. not bad at all!

I'm looking through some slips here... lessee... I was doing 20.5mph on 91/VF40 w/ 96-98mph traps, then 21.5mph with E85/VF40w/101-102mph traps, and most recently 23.0mph E85/VF52 w/ 106-107mph traps. Your back half will improve as your tune finishes... already looking good for 91oct.

My '05 LGT

maybe thats a good idea... too bad you didnt say nothing or i probably would have went with you just so i can get some practice in too... with the new clutch flywheel and all.... but now i gotta embarrass myself infront of the LGT crowd instead of just you collegemt :(

^^What kind of boost are you running, ting? In 3rd gear at what rpm do you first hit 18psi? What's your max boost in 1st gear with a rolling start? I'm curious to see how that turbo is doing for ya...

My '05 LGT

well if you want i can send some logs over to you ;) infamous is working out some over boosting issues... but i think he got the most of it figured out.... 3rd gear... according to my latest log hit 18.91psi at 3278 rpms... spiked to 20.38 at 3421.. then dropped again... i havent WOT first gear from a roll... only to about 4000 rpms.... the first time i did it, it was a little scary... the rev came up so fast i wasnt even expecting it.....

its a extremely fun turbo... and i will definitely let you drive it on 9/9 like i promised.... but for some reason i dont know if its normal or not... but after about 10psi theres a wierd sound coming from the turbo... its not ur typical whistling like sound when a turbo spools.. but almost like a higher pitched whistle... i dunno.. hard to explain but you will get to hear it at bandimere :D

Archived