LegacyGT.com

WTB stock restrictor pill??

tingtang

hey... i was wondering if any one of you guys has the stock restrictor pill and if i could come buy it from you?? i already called subaru and they dont keep any size pills in stock... let me know... my phone number is 303-898-8189

Why don't you take it out of your stock VF40?

I have mine somewhere that I replaced with a 1MM one.

You can come get mine then replace it.

i dont have my stock one thats why... the shop that installed it thought the restricor pill was in the T connector and threw away the hose that acutally has the pill in it... if i can could i come by and buy that from you enthusiasts?? u would be a life saver....

Not sure your time frame, but I got my 05 pill in about a week from fredbeans.

i seached everywhere on fredbeansparts.com and cant find any pills... i will most likely go to the local subaru dealership and buy it there... just kinda sucks they gotta order it too :(

Fredbeans shipped mine quickly... $1 including postage. BUT.. I'll be home around 6:30. I know I have 1 or 2 pills but I don't know for sure what pills they are. (I think they are the "blue" and "pink" pills that came with my VF40.)

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

^ infamous said the stock 05-06 LGT pills were too large... and that i would probably see boost inconsistancies... but thanks again... enthusiasts has pills from a sti which are slightly smaller than the LGT's... but still not as small as the 1mm pills... if the sti's will work i will get them from enthusiast... still waiting to hear back from shamar.... if not i will have to go buy a 1mm pill and some hoses :/

?? ive seen that list u posted ^ and i already got the sti pill from you remember ;) i dont need the 1mm pill anymore im seeing over boost issues with the sti pill and switching to a 1mm pill will only make it worse... so i think im all set... thanks again enthusiast for the sti pill....

Archived