LegacyGT.com

bandimere 7/15/09???

tingtang

so ive just been itching to go to bandimere the past couple months... just so i can get a before and after 1/4 time and trap speed before i put in all my new toys... only thing really stopping me is my clutch.... but.... i have launched the car a couple times on the street just to see... 1 time playing with a e36 m3.... but it seems to be holding up ok.... so i was thinking either the 15th or the 29th... anyone care to join???

I will try and make it on the 15th. I would like to get my wife to bring the legacy and let her race it. But it is tough to find someone to watch the baby while we are out playing. Either way I will try and make it.

i kinda have a feeling it will be kinda busy..... they didnt have it this week because of mile high nationals.... but i will see u guys there then :) hopefully my clutch will last through the abuse... bring both collegemt :)

Dissapointing.... I'm still running the same setup as before... Don't have the 68hta setup yet... But my best time was 14.68 at 94mph... I was having a really hard time launching and keeping my top mount cool to the touch.. I was getting heat soaked really bad... My first 2 runs were over 15 seconds I found a boost leak... One of the hoses attached to my boost gauge had a rip in it... After I fixed it I ran a 14.9 then a 14.68... I think I could pull off 14.3 or even slightly better... I hope after I get the hta68 installed I can put down low 13's... I'm really hoping for 12's but I'm not gonna be crossing my fingers on that one... I think I had the slowest Subaru there :( lol

I am going up there with my dad and the vette club on the 31st of this month. I want to be full stage II and have a good tune working by then. My dad has a 92' black vette basically stock that he ran 15.2 all night last time. I would love walking his sports car down the strip. I would get out the biggest shit eating grin on my face.

I know my car is faster stock but I would like to kill his time! Of course!

I am going up there with my dad and the vette club on the 31st of this month. I want to be full stage II and have a good tune working by then. My dad has a 92' black vette basically stock that he ran 15.2 all night last time. I would love walking his sports car down the strip. I would get out the biggest shit eating grin on my face.

I know my car is faster stock but I would like to kill his time! Of course!

make sure u bring something to cool your topmount.... i had a spary bottle and i was spraying water on that thing all day and it wasnt doing SQUAT.. lol... 31st huh?? is that a actual event then?? since its on a friday?? or still a test and tune night?

Pieces of Dry Ice worked great when I went to a hot track day.. it's good to keep water off the track also.. I just bought some a put it in my lunch pail.. 20 bucks worth was plenty for me and my buddies..

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/Docmar10s/photo-3.jpg

so i was looking at their event calender... and it seems like the next test and tune night is july 29th... but i think its gonna be pretty busy because its some drag racing school thing too.... any1 up for maybe a meet at bandimere sometime in aug?? 5th 12th 19th 26th... any of those days work... those are the days they have the test and tune.... the later the date the more likely i might have everything installed :) if not im down to go again... hopefully beat my slow 14.6 time :( let me kno if theres any interest....

real quick question.... you know the computer air in a can duster things?? would that be like CO2?? or what is that?? if you have ever accidentally sparyed it at a angle this cold liquid comes out and it is like freezing... could you use that to spray the intercooler?? or is that stuff harmful or flammable?? i tried to find any warning on the can but all it says is do not inhale... and that the liquid contents can give you frost bite.... so it must be cold.... it also says it contains no cfc's....

Archived