LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

But remember to use some discretion. Sometimes posting a sighting like " I see a wicked 2007 LGT with Volk TE-37's and a sick sound system everyday on my way to work parked in the Shop Rite parking lot on Route 23!" isn't the best idea for the car's owner.

That's funny, I swear I saw that car in the parking lot of the Motel 6 on Route 9 for several hours yesterday afternoon!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JessterCPA
srsly...on Nasioc a few years back were some guys who read the spotted forums, then went & stole/broke into the cars that everyone posted. I think they even started hitting up the parking lots that the GTG's were happening in, waiting for everyone to go eat at a restaurant.

srsly...on Nasioc a few years back were some guys who read the spotted forums, then went & stole/broke into the cars that everyone posted. I think they even started hitting up the parking lots that the GTG's were happening in, waiting for everyone to go eat at a restaurant.

on nasioc all spotted threads are also heavily moderated because of such incidents. you're not allowd to post up spotted PARKED subarus.

+1.

Before my Leggy when I owned my Accord, the forums I used to read had cars stolen from it from criminals reading poster's locations and pictures etc.

One guy had this car stripped and then set on fire in an abandoned parking lot.