LegacyGT.com

Possibly buying a 2nd gen wagon. Couple random questions

So,

I just sold my 3rd gen LGT sedan.

I loved it but i just wanted a wagon for the... utility.. and I love the way they look slammed lol.

So I'm going to look at one tomorrow.. If the guy doesn't back out. (if he does I have a couple imprezas to go look at..)

The town i'm gong to also has a staggerd set of bmw M contours listed. 17x7.5 and 17x8.5. Says 41mm offset, though the wider ones are probably a offset a little more.

I was thinking about picking them up along with the car while I was down there. Would they fit? I know I'd need wheel adapters to do 5x100 to 5x120, but will they fit under the fenders without having to roll/pull them.

Also, The car looks like a base model with a gt front bumper, no fogs, black lip. No sunroof, grey cloth interior, rear window spoiler?.. Looks like one of those sunroof shades flipped for the rear window but its not over the window.. but IDK. Front grille has the fat cross bar and 2 fat vertical bars that seem flush with the front of the grille.

It looks like this. PIC HERE

wondering what the model designation would be. (really wanna know if the front end has been replaced)

Thanks guys

-J

The grille you are talking about is probably from an sus, gt is the only bumper with the oblong fog light insets. I'm not sure if you want to put staggered wheels on it, might not have a good time with the awd system. L and ls have a few differences such as sunroof and 8 speaker stereo system...but you can order a car how you want..look up the vin.

Archived