LegacyGT.com

traded car at dealership

i'm not sure where to post this, so if anyone does, please tell me or if you can, you can move it there for me.

i recently traded my 06 LGT at goldstein mitsubishi in albany, ny. so, if anyone wants a decent starter vehicle, then by all means, visit the dealership and check out the car.

i'll tell you a bit about it;

it's a silver sedan, 5mt, black leather, about 65k miles on it, cobb dp, spt cat back, spt intake, HID kit, drl disable, JBL shallow mount 10s in the trunk, JBL sub amp, cadence component amp, and JBL components in the front doors. the subs are mounted in the pockets on either side of the trunk so that you maintain most/all of the trunks useful space.

i've also applied the cobb accessport, i believe stage 2 map, to the car, but i did not go to a shop to get it properly tuned.

i was sad to see it go, but i wanted more space for hauling stuff, so hopefully it goes to someone else who can appreciate what a Legacy GT is, and not some dumbass ricer who'll beat the shit out of it and most likely wreck it.

i'm not sure where to post this, so if anyone does, please tell me or if you can, you can move it there for me.

i recently traded my 06 LGT at goldstein mitsubishi in albany, ny. so, if anyone wants a decent starter vehicle, then by all means, visit the dealership and check out the car.

i'll tell you a bit about it;

it's a silver sedan, 5mt, black leather, about 65k miles on it, cobb dp, spt cat back, spt intake, HID kit, drl disable, JBL shallow mount 10s in the trunk, JBL sub amp, cadence component amp, and JBL components in the front doors. the subs are mounted in the pockets on either side of the trunk so that you maintain most/all of the trunks useful space.

i've also applied the cobb accessport, i believe stage 2 map, to the car, but i did not go to a shop to get it properly tuned.

i was sad to see it go, but i wanted more space for hauling stuff, so hopefully it goes to someone else who can appreciate what a Legacy GT is, and not some dumbass ricer who'll beat the shit out of it and most likely wreck it.

damn..... SPT catback? i would have bought that off you!!!

Why wouldn't you just unmarry the Cobb AP and sell it. That's $400-500 right there extra in your pocket. Not like it got you any extra cash trading it in.

:iam:

If anything, might have caused them to offer less on the trade!! Sounds like the OP left a good amount of money in the car that could have been made selling the parts on here.

got a little under $12k for the car, right around KBB value and low enough for the dealer to make a profit because they're listing it for $15,999 last i looked. also, i didn't sell the stuff on here because i didn't have oem parts to replace them with. you can check their website for it too, it looks like they left everything intact.

also forgot to mention that i had a remote starter on the car too.

Archived