LegacyGT.com

Any local MA window tinters?

Preachers Sheets

Don't to go to Tint King in Billerica, MA. I would not recommend Solar Solutions either, they do vanilla generic job.

Look for filed edges. A must on frameless Subaru windows, yet few tinters here are able to do that.

I drove to New Jersey to get good tint job. Totally worth it. Search for Lee Beerbs.

Don't to go to Tint King in Billerica, MA. I would not recommend Solar Solutions either, they do vanilla generic job.

Look for filed edges. A must on frameless Subaru windows, yet few tinters here are able to do that.

I drove to New Jersey to get good tint job. Totally worth it. Search for Lee Beerbs.

Excellent job these guys do...

Also lifetime warranty as long as you keep your car!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Tint King? They did crap job on my car and on another forum's member. Solar Solution is not run by the original guy anymore and anyway they do vanilla computer cut job.

For Subaru frameless windows hand cut tint by an experienced tinter is the onyl way to go.

Tint King? They did crap job on my car and on another forum's member. Solar Solution is not run by the original guy anymore and anyway they do vanilla computer cut job.

For Subaru frameless windows hand cut tint by an experienced tinter is the onyl way to go.

Sorry to hear that unclemat!

They did a phenomenal job on my car, and it's been 2, maybe almost 3 years ago... Unless they switched owners or something...

I can show you my car if you would like some time in the future, during a meet, or whatever...

Sad to hear this from Tint King though

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Not sure on the cost at Drivers side, they just opened a new shop on 152 just off route 1.

Also, Auto Sound on RT 1 in Plainville. I see a lot of new Subaru's parked outside there from time to time, perhaps they have some deal with Ernie Bock, SNE, or something. Not saying it means they are good!

I just had a good experience at Tint King.

I just bought the car 2 weeks ago and it failed inspection because the previous owner had 12% tint on. I brought it up to Tint King and he removed the tint on the front windows, and put 35% on. It only took an hour and I was on my way back to get my inspection sticker.

I'm happy with the way it turned out. No bubbles and the tint is probably between a 1/16" and 1/32" from the top of the glass. Unless you're looking for it you probably won't notice it, Its not like I'm showing the car at HIN anytime soon anyways...

Just my .02

I just had a good experience at Tint King.

I just bought the car 2 weeks ago and it failed inspection because the previous owner had 12% tint on. I brought it up to Tint King and he removed the tint on the front windows, and put 35% on. It only took an hour and I was on my way back to get my inspection sticker.

I'm happy with the way it turned out. No bubbles and the tint is probably between a 1/16" and 1/32" from the top of the glass. Unless you're looking for it you probably won't notice it, Its not like I'm showing the car at HIN anytime soon anyways...

Just my .02

Same here!

That's why these forums are great for people to share their experiences...

;););)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

• 4 weeks later...

Archived