LegacyGT.com

Looking for a Dent Wizard in NJ

onesillyracer

I know in the past there have been dent days, but does anyone have any experience with a dent wizard in nj? any suggestions or reccomendations? since summer, i have 11 new dents on my roof and fender from acorns falling from the trees(i have 9 trees on my property:rolleyes:)..Thanks!

I believe Dent Wizard travels to local dealerships. At a different one each day. They are at Ramsey on Thursday if memory is correct. I think they go to Liberty too. You can check Dent Wizards website or call your dealership and ask. Not sure how far south in Jersey you are.

• 3 weeks later...
Just saw this post, I know a guy that is truely a dent wizard. He's done work for me on my GTO, and he came to my house to do it (Middlesex County). I don't have his number handy but I will post it up by the end of the day.

Just saw this post, I know a guy that is truely a dent wizard. He's done work for me on my GTO, and he came to my house to do it (Middlesex County). I don't have his number handy but I will post it up by the end of the day.

Thanks Dwil, let me know when you find the number

F-WDC Spec B casts blizzarga on mwiener2. Delt 9999 damage.

Damn i miss turn based FF games on PS.

F-WDC Spec B, you are no Wizard, Sorcerer, or any other DD based spell casting creature. We all know you are nothing more than a glorified Junior Bater who is just on the verge of getting promoted to Master Bater! :lol::lol::lol:

Wizard is hungry and needs food badly. :lol:

Anyway back on topic, this was posted at LISC and a few other places. They're having a 'Dent Day' on 11/14 in Peekskill. Might be far but it's cheap! Info below:

We will be hosting our 15th dent day at our Peekskill shop on Saturday November 14th 2009. We will be charging for one day only a fee of $75 (50% off our normal rate of $150) per panel (up to 3 small dents on a panel but anything more than that will be accessed on the spot and given a quote before the work is done). All we require is a $25 dollar non-refundable (except if there is good reason) deposit once you sign up paypaled to dan@ultimate-cc.com. We will start at 9:30 am and go till we finish everyone's cars. We will schedule approximately a half hour for each car but it can change depending on the amount of panels being done.

When you arrive at the shop there will be a sign up list. Please put your name down and we will do everyone's car in that order. If you need an exact time just pm/im/post me and we can arrange for that. In addition there will be a raffle for some items (Prosport Gauges, etc) that anyone attending can win so please fill out a raffle and we will do the drawing at 2. There will be food and refreshments all day for those who want to hang out. Typically there will be a barbaque going as well. If there is other requests to do things while at the shop just pm me and we can arrange that, such as rotating tires as the lifts should be open.

For direction you can mapquest our Peekskill location from our website at www.ultimate-collsion-center.com

Pictures from our last dent day can be found HERE.

Thanks,

Dan

nasioc

sqc-ny

evolutionm

tristateevo

s2ki

clubrsx

newyorktuners

Archived