LegacyGT.com

trade in value

hey i have a 2006 legacy and im thinkin bout gettin into a 06 or 07 sti and was just wondering what u guys think i could get for my car on a trade in like i said its a 06 it has 52k other then that stock cept for tinted windows black powder coated wheels and tinted tails and no this is not an advert i just wanna know a realistic ballpark figure thanks

kbb and Nada are a good resource to get a good idea. modifications don't usually add value.

kbb says anywhere between 8,275 - 10,200 for a an 06 MT Legacy SE (<- assumption as I'm not sure what you have) with power driver seat and spoiler in the options list added.

nada says 9,175 to 11,300 on the same factors as I used above.

should give you a rough estimate on what you expect to get. mind you the lows are for fair condition, and high for excellent condition with definite in-betweens. i'd say based on ur "mods" somewhere inbetween. just a guess.

if ur a limited u should have leather, 4EAT, and moonroof, along with leather steering wheel and stuff.? assuming that

kbb says 10,600 - 12,675. only adds a moonroof and leather really.

nada says: 10,100 - 12,275

should give you a good number. bring printouts from kbb and nada with you in case they lowball you, you have a way to prove what you expect. edmunds i believe gives ballpark numbers as well.

Archived