LegacyGT.com

Bee

ryogt

This is kinda dumb, but anyone else find a dead bee in their indoor center lights when they purchased a car brand new from the dealership?

I find it really odd and don't have a clue as to how I ended up there.

THat is all...:redface:

I have had my car for almost 2 years and it's still there due to my laziness.hehe

i had a fly get into the area between the speedometer/tach and the plastic shield in my '97 leggy, it died and rattled around for a few months and finally turned to dust and fell into the cracks. i thought it would be in there for ever

...except for the spec b, thats still made out of gold.

:lol: shrek b jokes are like farts, they'll always be funny.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

i had a fly get into the area between the speedometer/tach and the plastic shield in my '97 leggy, it died and rattled around for a few months and finally turned to dust and fell into the cracks. i thought it would be in there for ever

I still have a fly behind the plastic shield covering the speedo/tach in my '98 Tacoma.

10 years later and the thing hasn't moved an millimeter even though I've done extensive 4-wheeling

I had a swarm of tiny white spiders. Like the size of pin heads. They were everywhere, crawling in your hair, making webs in the interior. I think they are all gone now. Lesson learned don't park under a tree with your moonroof open.

In my last car I had a ladybug get stuck between the rear deck and the rear windshield by the 3rd brake light. It flew in there as soon as I parked my car in my driveway for the first time, and it was still there when I sold the car over 4 years later...Still mostly red too!

Archived