LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated Too

Did I see Robitrice on US302 in NH today at 9.25am????? What are the odds?

It caught be by surprise I didn't check for the wheels (or the shameful rear bumper) as it whipped by me heading back towards Glen - if it wasn't Robitrice then it was identical up front, same color car, same darkened headlights and the GT grill... totally made me doubletake...

from where I84 started in PA all the way to My exit 100+ miles later (Mass plates) I was with a lowered blue 05-07 LGT with an exhaust. Girl driver, guy has his dirty ass feet all over the front windshield.

I was in a white acura tsx

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

up at university of Maine in orchard trails building 11 plot. blue 05 lgt rims heavy tint badgeless grill. I'll be seeing you around often

spotted me yet? I think i've seen you around, I've had an orange whitewater kayak on the roof lately.

spotted me yet? I think i've seen you around, I've had an orange whitewater kayak on the roof lately.

yeah I saw you Monday, I'm the blue 05 with rally armor flaps debadged and light tint. Very similar to the one I saw at OT. I'm living in old town what about you?

yeah I saw you Monday, I'm the blue 05 with rally armor flaps debadged and light tint. Very similar to the one I saw at OT. I'm living in old town what about you?

I'm in the grove, me and the car both survived the weekend, miraculously. :lol:

Bad images aside, I think I have the only '10+ LGT in Northern Vermont besides the one still for sale just down the road at a salvage-title dealer but at a non-salvage price.

Not anymore, Just picked one up last week. '10 Ruby Red GT LTD. I Live in Vergennes, but work in Burlington. Where are you located?