LegacyGT.com

PS3 Repair Recommendations

tdoggydog

Do any of you know of any PS3 repair centers that I can use in the South OC area?

So fair, I've found this: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=ps3%20repair

The problem is trying to figure out who is legit and if there are any scams.

The problem with mine is that it now fails to read the disc, which sounds like a laser failure.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Got it taken care of. A shop in Westminster was able to crack it out in about 2 hours. They must've had 20+ PS3s and XBox 360s in for repair.

And no, going to Sony is not that great of a deal. You're out for 2-3 months, cost $150+, and get a refurbished unit to boot. This way, I got my own unit, saw it being performed, and it was out of service for all of 5 days by the time the failure happened and when the repair happened.

Got it taken care of. A shop in Westminster was able to crack it out in about 2 hours. They must've had 20+ PS3s and XBox 360s in for repair.

And no, going to Sony is not that great of a deal. You're out for 2-3 months, cost $150+, and get a refurbished unit to boot. This way, I got my own unit, saw it being performed, and it was out of service for all of 5 days by the time the failure happened and when the repair happened.

Hey would you please send me info on the place where you went, since my cousin's ps3 needs fixing since it got destroyed by the stupid online update from Sony last summer but Sony refuses to fix w/o a fee (although it's totally their fault, fukkerz)? thanks in advance

(714)-898-4263

GAME PLACE

6731 Westminster, suite #107

Westminster, CA 92683

We are located in Westminster & Golden West, next to the Edwards Cinema

Business hour: MON-SAT (10:00AM – 9:00 PM)

SUN (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)

WE REPAIR ALL THE GAME CONSOLE: XBOX 360, PS3, PS2, PSP, NITENDO Wii, NITENDO DS LITE, AND OTHER.

ALL REPAIR HAVE 90 DAYS WARRANTY FROM US

FREE ESTIMATE

WE ALSO SELL THE PART FOR ALL GAME CONSOLE, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, SO WE COULD ORDER IT FOR YOU.

Thanks!

(714)-898-4263

GAME PLACE

6731 Westminster, suite #107

Westminster, CA 92683

We are located in Westminster & Golden West, next to the Edwards Cinema

Business hour: MON-SAT (10:00AM – 9:00 PM)

SUN (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)

WE REPAIR ALL THE GAME CONSOLE: XBOX 360, PS3, PS2, PSP, NITENDO Wii, NITENDO DS LITE, AND OTHER.

ALL REPAIR HAVE 90 DAYS WARRANTY FROM US

FREE ESTIMATE

WE ALSO SELL THE PART FOR ALL GAME CONSOLE, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, SO WE COULD ORDER IT FOR YOU.

hmm I wonder how much they charge for a red ringed Xbox.

I would imagine the same - roughly $110. They had TONS of those there for that problem. Crazy. Have you tried looking on craigs list to see if there are any repair shops closer to you in SD?

Archived