LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Legacy Wheel Thread

Your rear bumper looks different,you think you can post a pic of the entire rear bumper?

I think it's probably the same shape as the USDM one, even though I don't have a detachable exhaust cut-out on the right, unlike USDM 2.5s.

Here's a current pic:

d355cae0df3d3e9924d6f3749afd317f.jpg

And because I don't have any straight-on shots of the back, here's an older shot before the winglets and reverse/indicator light overlays:

73ca64ed67708b5b8a0a5e465c0e7ff8.jpg

also is your spoiler oem or universal also?thanks

It's not universal. It's a carbon fibre one made specifically for our 6th-gens, and they also make it polyurethane. But I got it from China, like most of my bodykit, and unless you can find a freight forwarder who will ship stuff to the US for you, I don't think there's any way for you to order it. Here's the reference link anyway: https://world.taobao.com/item/539601099941.htm?fromSite=main.

Edited by surmiser
@redvenetian on Instagram

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's probably the same shape as the USDM one, even though I don't have a detachable exhaust cut-out on the right, unlike USDM 2.5s.

Here's a current pic:

And because I don't have any straight-on shots of the back, here's an older shot before the winglets and reverse/indicator light overlays:

It's not universal. It's a carbon fibre one made specifically for our 6th-gens, and they also make it polyurethane. But I got it from China, like most of my bodykit, and unless you can find a freight forwarder who will ship stuff to the US for you, I don't think there's any way for you to order it. Here's the reference link anyway: https://world.taobao.com/item/539601099941.htm?fromSite=main.

Cool thanks,maybe I’ll try to search around here first,,thanks again.

Here's a current pic:

Oh hey, you're @redvenetian on IG. Sup man, I'm @badcorey. Seriously my favorite 6th gen, love watching your progress. You move quick on the upgrades too! Seems like every other day I see you adding a new big ticket item haha.

Oh hey, you're @redvenetian on IG. Sup man, I'm @badcorey. Seriously my favorite 6th gen, love watching your progress. You move quick on the upgrades too! Seems like every other day I see you adding a new big ticket item haha.

Hey man, good to see you over here! I've enjoyed watching your 5th-gen evolve too.

Thanks for the kind words, lol. Well, like any good junkie, I've got an excuse for my mod spree. I figure that the earlier I get stuff done, the longer I have over the lifespan of my car to amortise the cost. Of course, this only applies to parts that aren't subject to wear and tear. Also, some of my parts (like my wheels and rear brakes) depend on each other (rear brakes couldn't clear my old 18" wheels), so I've had to do them together.

Looks good [emoji106]

Similar specs to my previous Prodrives (18x8 +43). Cast or forged?

How are you liking them? What rubber are you using?

Cast. I've only had the car for 6 months so I just had them swap over the original tires and TPMS sensors. As for liking them, I've only had them on for the weekend but no complaints so far.

Cast. I've only had the car for 6 months so I just had them swap over the original tires and TPMS sensors. As for liking them, I've only had them on for the weekend but no complaints so far.

Definitely looks good with the original tires. I definitely prefer our stock tires (225/50R18) on 8" wide wheels compared to the stock 7.5". Gives a slightly more neutral sidewall profile compared to the very obvious bulge with the stock setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any1 know if the new '18 black STI 19" wheels will fit our legacy's? with or without mod?

http://d1arsn5g9mfrlq.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/2018_subaru_wrx_sti-wheel_720.jpg

2018+ STI wheels:

Bolt pattern: 5x114.3

Centerbore: 56.1mm

Wheel size: 19 x 8.5"

Offset: +55mm

Tire: 245/35R19

I want those !

Without the neon calipers... Maybe a different color tho :)

Sadly, It appears that the Brembo calipers on the STI only come in that color; just like many factory ceramic options ... ie Porshe's yellow ones or Dodge's Red ones!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...