LegacyGT.com

GAUGING INTEREST: AFFORDABLE COILOVER, NON DAMPING ADJUSTABLE with RIDE HEIGHT ADJUST

nahhhh NOT at all. I just wanted to explain it. I'm actually glad you mentioned it because I feel more should know this.

Myles

I'll admit that I saw the 340lb rate, added that number into the Bilstein/Blacks setup, said "not in my car", and posted.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies, Myles, but I was hoping to see a range, for example:

0.2 to -1.5 Front

-.1 to -1.3 Rear

I'd like to know the highest and lowest positions.

Thanks.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

forgive my noobness, but are the single or double height adjustable?

single. Any damper with good internal droop and bump travel wont need double. Most double height adjustable dampers are limited in droop and bump travel. While thats not an issue with race cars its needed for street driven cars.

Mw

• 1 month later...

I bit the bullet at this price!!!

OMG...there is no going back to factory spec...somebody stop me.

Ordered.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

^^^ I want to go at least 255's, and with enough negative camber and suspension travel, I'm looking for trouble.

If I stuck with 245's, I'd go that route, but I'd have to get OEM front donors and rebuild as the KYB housing I already have end in an additional 1/2" drop.

I wanted inside clearance to be able to go with a +45 wheel and 255 tires. I MAY go 265 if I can get enough information and cojones.

Cheers!

Umm....you can fit 255 on even the stock setup FYI. (As me how I know :D)

Anyways...how long is the 1299$ price valid for?

When I was thinking 255's, your car came to mind. However, I want +45 offset. I tried a +40 wheel with 255 and it stuck out for me, and I don't want to go with a -2.0 camber to pull it in. If I remember correctly, you have +35.

I'd like to know more about a 265 setup, and there is just one person who has that here, I believe. That is more of a pipe dream at this moment.

Back to your question at hand:

"Anyways...how long is the 1299$ price valid for?"

• 1 month later...