LegacyGT.com

I have been thinking about trying to get vendor status so i can sell amsoil products to anyone interested at a very fair price,anyways i am just gauging interest to see if anyone is interested. let me know if you'll are interested,would probaly offer complete oil change packages,gear and tranny fluids, would try to set -up so all products could be viewed.just thought i might give it a try,nothing ventured,nothing gained.:attention::lol:

I'm thinking not much more than a 5qt oil change of M1+a k&n filter + shipping.The gear oils,transmission fluids wll be very competively priced. They carry lubricants for motorcycles, boats, all makes of cars and trucks,they also carry ngk iridium spark plugs,air filters for all vehicles,just about anything you use they carry. I believe they have some of the best products out there , there is a difference in oils & lubricants as they dont do alot of advertising or promoting of their products. I am not gonna get rich by any means if i am able to attempt this.;)

I'm thinking not much more than a 5qt oil change of M1+a k&n filter + shipping.The gear oils,transmission fluids wll be very competively priced. They carry lubricants for motorcycles, boats, all makes of cars and trucks,they also carry ngk iridium spark plugs,air filters for all vehicles,just about anything you use they carry. I believe they have some of the best products out there , there is a difference in oils & lubricants as they dont do alot of advertising or promoting of their products. I am not gonna get rich by any means if i am able to attempt this.;)

Then I'm DEFINITELY interested.

I've been running AMSOIL AFL 5w40 for the past three oil changes and my consumption has been low. On the other hand, I just did my latest OCI with Rotella-T 5w40 (thought I'd give it a try).

Do eeeeeeeeeet:):):)

I'll be sending Iamboon your way this afternoon

Great customer service as well as a great product!!

Thanks for the bump! I will try to get everything organized then try to get vendor status. Give me a few days and we'll see what happens!;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived