LegacyGT.com

Parts from other models/years that fit our 5th gen.

The issue if I understand correctly has to do with the rears... You have to either do brackets or redrilled rotors. I personally went with redrilled rotors but its up to you.

Either way you have to go with redrilled rotors for the rear, but I think the brackets are only required if you get 04-07 STi rear brembos. Pretty sure the 08+ STi rears will bolt right on other than the rotors.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Really?

I have a hell of a lot more posts than he does and I get pretty greasy.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/Shockwave179/E86C648B-4869-4FAE-B827-1F2C35E06101-5535-0000075843FB0449.jpg

Do I get extra points for knowing that is a LSx powered car? lol

Sort of.

:lol:

I'm going to laugh if you are in Rochester and have the same two cars as me.

I actually sold my 1998 Camaro SS to a Toyota technician in Binghamton a few years back, it was black with hugger orange stripes.

I miss it, one of the best cars I've ever owned. I never went as far as it looks you have by that picture, but I did put down 400+ RWHP.

What aftermarket exhausts will fit 2010 2.5i?

Axle back exhaust for an 08+ wrx sedan. I know off hand of perrin and megan that sell them. Ive heard on here that both sell just a single drivers side rather than two which is specifically for the wrx sedan. Axle back not cat back.

I actually sold my 1998 Camaro SS to a Toyota technician in Binghamton a few years back, it was black with hugger orange stripes.

I miss it, one of the best cars I've ever owned. I never went as far as it looks you have by that picture, but I did put down 400+ RWHP.

Mine is a 98 Z28. Mod list is stupid long now.

:lol:

• 1 month later...
Well Subaru didn't put stainless lines on the STi when they gave it Brembos... :lol:

Yeah I know but I feel like it's a might as well get the most out of it type of situation.

Edited by Blizzard

Project MU SCR Rear Rotors 5x100/114.3*

This is what I've found for rear dualdrilled rotors. Question is a I want BLACK rotors for the front but having a hell of a time finding them....the 07sti brembos would need to work with them

Project MU SCR Rear Rotors 5x100/114.3*

This is what I've found for rear dualdrilled rotors. Question is a I want BLACK rotors for the front but having a hell of a time finding them....the 07sti brembos would need to work with them

I don't like that they're slotted, but they are dual drilled

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/DBA-42656S-10-GRP-4000-Series-T-Slot-Slotted-Rotors-Rear

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/DBA-4654S-10-G-4000-Series-T-Slot-Slotted-Rotors-Front