LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest Gitster
F him!! He can get his money when he sucks the money outta my ass!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::cool:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday, spotted a silver LGT with cleared headlights, grill, lower lip spoiler, aftermarket wheels, and tinted tails turning right onto West Chestnut Street in Union, NJ.. i honked in my commuter car (01 Camry) :lol:

yesterday, spotted a silver LGT with cleared headlights, grill, lower lip spoiler, aftermarket wheels, and tinted tails turning right onto West Chestnut Street in Union, NJ.. i honked in my commuter car (01 Camry) :lol:

I have spotted that guy a few times this winter..he had the stock wheels on tho..

That's funny - I wondering why the f*** someone honked their horn....I figured it was some "do-gooder" that was mad that I had made a right turn on red :lol: .

Guest Gitster

Two tonight ...

84 East tonight (7pm?) in Danbury GRP GT Sedan, CT Plates, oblivious dude in left lane.

Rt, 34 South, New Haven, BSM GT Sedan Heading south. (7:30?)

Guarantee Neither are on here :spin:

Guest Gitster
so i take it you like cruisin 34? nice little twisties from 84 to 8, aint it!

Hehehe, its awesome along the river except when people go 40mph in front of you !!! I also saw a cop pulling someone over last night on one of the parts with no shoulder. That would suck on that road getting a ticket for 65 in a 35!!

84 East was slow as F last night and I was almost part of a 32189489321764 car pile up. Everyone just slammed on their brakes. Cars both in front of me and in back of me veered left into the shoulder. I just broke straight, I was impressed with the brakes. First time I tested the ABS since the first day I took the car off the lot :lol: (Also not my fault) :lol:

Yeah so anyways I took 34 to get off of 84 before i killed myself. :spin:

Guest Gitster
DGM GT Sedan w/ Tints on 495W near Queens today, you were passing everyone in the breakdown lane and I couldn't catch up :spin:

Spotted a BSM LGT-X at ShopRite in Newport/Jersey City area today around 6:00-6:30. Anyone here?

That GTx is always parked in Paulus Hook, I'd like to know who it is as well.

You in JC or just visiting?

^and????????????????????

I came up on her and gave her the thumbs up, i dont think she realized i was the same car for a second, then the people in the back gave the thumbs up as they turned off at an exit. She was a cutey :)

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol: