LegacyGT.com

Cant post my car for sale?

Short answer: there's a minimum post count to list a car for sale. It is a very low number I believe. Read Lucid's link for details. Post a few times somewhere else and then list away.

Please follow the correct procedures when listing your vehicle. You can find a sticky about how to do that in the for sale forum (edit: oh wait, Lucid linked to it above). Welcome to LGT.com. GLWYS!

• 3 months later...
I am having the same problem and am brand new to forums. First time ever using forums. So when you say you have to have a minimum number of posts in order to list your car, do you mean just by commenting peoples threads? Or posting stuff as in pictures of your vehicle and stuff? Sorry for the dumb question, I am just brand new to forums.

I am having the same problem and am brand new to forums. First time ever using forums. So when you say you have to have a minimum number of posts in order to list your car, do you mean just by commenting peoples threads? Or posting stuff as in pictures of your vehicle and stuff? Sorry for the dumb question, I am just brand new to forums.

You need 10 posts OUTSIDE the marketplace subforums. Posts in the marketplace subforums made while you have less than 10 posts will be deleted.

^ Just comments and stuff outside the marketplace. You don't need to post pictures in order to meet the 10 post minimum to place your car for sale. However, I believe that you *will* need to post pictures in your for sale post, so might as well figure out a way to get that done anyway. GLWS.

No. Simply go advanced and click the paperclip to the right of the smiley icon and left of the undo icon.

If you want to up your post count you need to start by posting an introduction thread. Introduce yourself. Post some pics of your ride, your mom, the space shuttle, your dog, whatever. Let us get to know you and you will have an embarrassing post count like me in no time!:p

• 3 weeks later...
In your area, probably. Go up to the mountains though and people either have SUVs or Subarus.

^That. I live in Pinehurst, NC, which is roughly 3 or so hours from the mountains and 3 or so from the coast. I took a trip up to Boone this past spring break and I lost track of how many Subaru's I saw.

Archived