LegacyGT.com

I hope i didn't break anything

So on my way to a restaurant with a car full of people the light turns yellow and i keep going through the light, when booom i hit a huge bump and went air born a little bit. Everything seems fine but is there anything i should look for.. I'm freaking out thinking something happened to my baby, but i dont think anything happened it seemed fine on the ride home.

that last pic has some FUGLY lookin' hands on it.

i say you should stop making random comments insulting people that may frequent the board whom may have a disability in any way, shape, or form.

(and that is what your post implies no matter if you debate it or not or whether or not it is a joke)

that's just me, though.

:rolleyes:

Dude, it is a rally car...no big deal. I once jumped a 2 foot drop off in my Forester...no harm done. She'll be fine. That is what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

I duno man I hit a bump/drop hard enough a year ago when I hit black ice that I bent my lower control arm. Then again I kinda went up and enbakement and almost had my girl on her side before I came down and bent the arm.

Jeezus i want those brakes! alright so i won't worry about anything

all bullshit aside i would be 50/50. If you feel your call pulling to the sides or anything along that line then i would go get the alignment checked. Other than that if you crawl up underneathe it check for some stuff. Look for anything that might have hit and just check around it. If you dont see anything then you should be good. Just take er easy next time and try not to jump your car.:)

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

So far so good, i think the only thing that might have happened is i bent some more, my already bent winter wheels. I crawled underneath her yesterday and didn't see anything that hit the ground, and the car doesn't pull side to side so i guess it'll be ok.

Edit. The rims were already bent when i got them. My uncle gave them to me in trade to Do a full detail on his car and do some computer work for him.

I wouldn't worry about it as long as you don't feel any symptoms, i.e. increased road noise or pulling to one side or the other. Just don't make a habit of pulling Dukes of Hazzard jumps, mkay?

I accidently did a jump in the OBXT a couple months after getting it while taking it for service. There's a very crowned road that intersects with the one on the way to the dealership, right where the main road opens up from two lanes to four. I accelerated while going by a slow-moving vehicle and caught air going through the intersection. It was nice, though, because I landed smoothly on the downslope of the other side of the crown. A bit faster or slower, and it would have been a rough landing!

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Archived