LegacyGT.com

Who Bought A Silver 05 LGT In Omaha, NE Recently

Just wondering who ended up with my car. It was sold at Rusty Eck Ford in Omaha, Nebraska a couple weeks ago. Just trying to find the new owner so I can hand off a couple of things they might want to have for the car.
Let's kick this pig!

Yup, I needed something to pull my next subie as it probably won't be anywhere near street legal this time around. There is something to be said for having a big 4-door 4x4 truck that will seat 6 adults comfortably and go anywhere on top of it;).
Let's kick this pig!

i miss the truck bed the most. ill have to pick up another little toyota truck for hauling stuff someday later. Hated hauling flowers and planting stuff for my gf yesterday in the leggy. but it was Vday. gotta make some sacrafices and vacuums are easy to use.

• 1 month later...
Still trying to locate the buyer of my old car. It was sold from Rusty Eck Ford in January 2010 to a local. I am still holding parts that go to the car. If anyone can get me in contact with the buyer it would be greatly appreciated...
Let's kick this pig!

F150...you call that a big truck. I have a 07 3500 Chevy Crewcab Duramax on 265x16's sitting in the driveway to tow the race car in the 40ft'r.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived